Towers... don't click if you have something to do today...

Would’ve had a perfect 20 lives left as well as I tried something at the end of the last board that didn’t work

But will fall short to me!!!

Ok. I’m looking at the map that you scored 5609 on and I can’t understand how that worked so well. It looks like everything coming down from the top would stick to the left side to go to the bottom and everything coming from the left would pass straight through and not pass enough towers. To me it looks like the map where you scored 3153 is a better design. How did it work so well?

This game is killing me. I used to play RTS games constantly and this has brought back the itch to play again.

Yeah, I was playing some WC3 last night because of this.

I have to be #1. Today I am dedicating 9 hours of work time to this project. :slight_smile:

it made me want to play C&C last night and i broke out the ps1 for it

FUCK!! The 100 levels I suck total dick at… :frowning: i make it to 38 and bam dead. god damn flyers are kicking my ass

You’re going to have to slack harder than that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Fuzzy, just toppled your score :wiggle:

Now onto the real challenge… hard.

damn, now both of you two beat me.I hate the fact that you can see my awesome board but no biggie I guess.Was up until 6am doing that and I’m going to pay for it today!!!

I didn’t copy your busted ass technique :slight_smile: JK.

Hard is… hard. :frowning:

oohh. this is hard!

Another appropriate troll name would have been: gnuman.

You guys have an advantage tho,It is blocked at me for me at work.LOL even the damn proxy sites I used to use are blocked!

404 troll not found.

damn dude! that sucks :frowning:

Side note, I didn’t know you worked, I thought you were self employed

Oh, karma buffbot eh?:skunk:

nah. just some fggt that works here and thinks Auto-X is a HPDE.

:mamoru:

Haha, what’s he drive, where is the intro post?

1. PM him?

http://www.towerdefence.net/
sooo many more