Towers, evolved

http://arcade.itch.com/games/random-defense/

oh no. there goes a productive day…

:fry:

ugh yeah ive played this…got up to level 50 something on easy…then all hell breaks lose…cant really get a well rounded strategy, seems like a bit of luck is needed

LOL omg yup there goes a productive day for me too!

Oh snap, i found this on addictinggames.com a few days ago. I guess this project can wait till tomorrow right?

Shit, so much for the day.

Fuck I love towering games. I will undoubtedly play the shit out of this.

Screen shots required from here on out! :stuck_out_tongue:

how do you upgrade when it says you need the research center?

There is a research center for each of the turret types, the gun one is $250. They are located right next to the turrets in the buy menu.

love games like this… nice

level 48 so far lol, Laser Mega Towers FTW. I got 4 set up in a row absolutely wrecking ANYTHING lol

On “Space: mmmmmmm - Hard” I got to L49. Could of gotten further, but I was cocky and lazy. Did it all with two grenade towers, one missile launcher and one lazer cannon.

You guys are crazy i cant get past level 36, stupid clouds fill up the entire board!! wtf I must be missing a secret here, whos got cheat codes

^lol. I guess it just proves you aren’t a big nerd like us, which is good… or bad- depending on who you are asking

im on lv 42 now

To get the mega tower did you guys have to upgrade your $$ Tower thing to level 3 as well, or just the 3 gun ones?

wish i knew i have not upgraded all mine yet

edit ok all lv 3 now but i dont have the money yet to buy one so i dont know

heh, too easy a version

wow, I found this a couple of days ago and haven’t made it past the mid 30’s on easy.

edit… so how is it possible to only have 3 laser towers and a slow tower on the map? you can’t rid of towers and you can’t start with those.

I posted this in the red square thread! REPOTS

and yes, ive beat it on all levels