Toyo tires cheap? Also, mounting?

I am looking for some 225/45zr17 Toyo Proxes 4 for my car.

Anyone know of, or have any hook ups on getting these cheaper than $99? I found a couple of websites with free ground shipping and $99 a tire. Local stores stock Toyo? Anyone work somewhere that has em, that can get em cheaper? Know of any websites?

Also, anyone here help me get them mounted? Not only mounted, I’ll pay for that, but not damage my wheels like the last time I had them done? The dealership had to have all 4 of my rims repainted, because the machine peeled off the paint half way around each rim! So… I’m looking for some place that guarantees they dont damage the rims, and if they do, they’ll fix it, and repaint them… again. Suggestions?

Check with Innovative tuning. As for mounting the tires, Fox Tire > *. Mike at Innovative also recommends somebody right near their shop off of Transit, but the name escapes me.

*can’t read, never mind…

try ebay, there are some cheap ass good tires on ebay

I would not suggest fox tire for mounting, I got mine mounted there, they didnt damage the rims but ALL 4 were not weighted right. (1 to 2 ounces off on each one, made my car shake like crazy)