Track Rental..Attn. V8 guys

It would be even more fun if there was racing for money involved :naughty: :burnout:

i’ll be in if i get a rearend for the s10 by then - and if someone will let me borrow a set of wheels/tires (don’t care what kind the ones i got are corded so even a set of all seasons would be fun)

hmm…do know if ill be away that weekend…have to cehck and see

No Problem. Understoond, have fun guys.

What sucks is >I< wanted to see your car. Yet again…My apologies.

Violator: hey sorry i didn’t respond on tech. i gonna be running the BFGs at this rental, you should probably do the same. Mike at Rapid Motorsports out near Reading does tuning and from my understanding he is very good at it. my car is gonna go see him next spring after i get nitrous. btw i may be interested in those reloc. brackets. i guess i’ll see ya on the 19th.

yup.thats why my car ran slower after his TUNING & so did topless t/a after mikey bent a pushrod on topless t/a’s car on the first trip!

hey, i’m just going off what i’ve heard about him and the case above about your car and your friends car are the only two bad things i’ve heard about Mikey.

thats are luck! :down:

our :booty:

hot today!

Yes it is and thanks for turning me towards SnS. Got a price and now waiting for a reply on a time and place.