Track Rental..Attn. V8 guys

We are renting PRP on the 19th of August. Trying to get as many Pontiacs there as we can but other V8’s are welcome. Time will be 3 to 7 and I believe it’s going to be $40 a car. Seems a little high to me but if it’s half the fun I had at the last rental we did at BSD it’ll be worth it to me and I only ran 4 times. By choice. Others ran until the bottles were empty and beyond. If you are interested let me know.

Thanks
Shawn

Will u have a bracket type gamblers race?

run youre car WOT not no damm bracket shit

I would be there if I wasn’t broke. Have fun guys :slight_smile:

v8’s only cause you are scared of the 4 cylinders

^^^why are you so gay

keep it clean!

only v8s huh…

must be afraid of the 4 bangers…

i only have a measly 6 cylinder

I wash mine every morning. :blue:

thatd be sweet. i think i’ll be away that weekend.

the thread! :blue:

:beer:

i’ll be out there trying to make it into the 11’s, or so i keep trying to convince myself.

Bring your DR’s this time. You should have been dipping into the 11’s at the Beaver rental but you didn’t bring the radials. Only thing that might hurt you now is the heat if it’s this way in August and they say it’s gonna be.

I think I’m going to try DR’s this time and get closer to 11’s with bolt ons. !.5-1.6
60’s should get me close if I can keep the MPH up. Put the LS6 intake on last week so we shall see. If only western PA had a real tuner.

You should reply to your posts on tech or read them.

so this is limited to V8s and Pontiacs?

Still wondering if there will be a gamblers race??

i have a pontiac, can i come?

As much as I’d love to see that Supra of yours run, as of right now it’s a V8 deal. I’m sorry but I’m not in control of that.

Sorry. There will be no gamblers race. Pretty much trying to get a good group of camheads together for a good day of fun racing.