trade: mint black kouki fender, bumper, side skirts and grill for WHITE!

trade: mint black kouki fender, bumper, side skirts and grill for white fender, bumper, side skirts and grill

my prom is coming up and i have no time to paint my car, so i want to trade my black parts for white parts for my white 240sx

msg me if interested at 647 993 2358 key

ALSO I NEED A HOOD NOW(White..)

Parts are nowhere near described. Parts arent original paint, have been repainted, poster says they are original, but last time i checked, orange peel and a paint line from a sideskirt isnt factory.
OEM replacement fender(no vin tag on them, oe nissan crash part)- was told was original.
Fender has a huge damage right by the cornerlight (right fender)
Grille has 3 broken tabs,
Front bumper is scratched to hell and has crash damage on front right corner.

Not impressed, especially after painting these parts for the poster to trade for his “mint oem orignal parts” they were NOTHING of the sort, except that hey were genuine nissan. Aftermarket paint, and damage on all three items left me un impressed and out 200$ for having the parts painted.

Needless to say, There was a crack in my bumper, that was described to poster, in detail, and he agreed that it was okay, and he just wanted to have a non dalmatian car, just like I desired.

However, poster was polite for the most part and respectful.

Coles notes:
Parts were messed up(were “mint”
Parts werent as described
Seller(me) put money out for his OEM ORIGINAL parts.
Seller still never got black parts as thewhite wasnt the same as his. “i drive a white zenki” Well, white zenki colour code, you never said it was pearl white.

Anyone want white front end parts?

LOL respected the fact that you painted your parts just so i can trade it or what
your saying my parts are damage?? LOL all i can do is just laugh at you
tell me what is a “not so noticeable crack”? huh? thats what u clam on your bumper and you never said nothing about having a ding on your fender over the phone not just that you didnt even send me a picture of your bumper, i guess now i know why lol
but honestly that aint crack a small crack its actually very noticeable crack not just that i never in my like seen a shitty ass paint job till today lol
just because you didnt get you want that doesnt mean you should talk shit about it lol

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

funny shit

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

waste of time

Your parts were nothing as described. My parts were everything as described.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

and the fact that your fenders front corner looked like someone ran it over, lol.

oh wait you still talking?lol remember this its me that didnt want your shit soo stop complaining

lankan im guessing your tamil right?

yupp:) sup

What area you from ? Post a pic of your ride.

I’m also tamil :slight_smile:

^lol too funny

whats so funny? that a brown guy drives 240sx not civic?

mississauga
lol im guessing ur in scartown?
this punda thought me a good lesson soo u decided to paint them
car has noo front end as soon as i get the front end back imma take coupla pics:)

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

lock it up! getting them painted made my life soo much easy