trade or Sell

I have a DMS Rear Bumper that is in great condition that I am looking at trading or selling for a 2005-2006 Rear Bumper with insert. The Bumper is in great condition I just want to do something different with the car. WIth the Bumper I would Like to sell or trade a Stainless Works 64-65 style 3inch exhaust that has 500 miles on it. Bought it last year right before I put the car away and was gonna turbo the car so went with the 3 inch system but that fell through and no need for it. I would like to Trade or sell the bumper and exhaust together because the exhaust is made to work with this bumper. Trades I would like to get is SLP, Magnaflow, JBA, Corsa. let me know what you have. Both look and great and the exhaust sounds great I just want to go a different route.

Bumper- Trade for 05-06 bumper and insert plus $200 or 450 plus shipping
Exhaust- Trade for Kits listed above for 05-06 bumper or 750 since I paid 875 500 miles ago.

<BOTH PARTS ARE STILL ON THE CAR AND WILL BE TAKEN OFF WHEN THERE IS INTEREST OR SOMEONE HAS A TRADE. THE CAR IS SITTING NOW AND WILL STAY THERE SINCE WEATHER IS STILL CRAPPY.>

Ah see now this makes more sense than you PM did :lol

I will talk to Mike and pass this along to him. He may be interested.

ok cool please let me know as soon as you can and if he wanted to see it in person and hear it let me know the cars in latham

I will certainly talk to him about it. Right now it’s heads/cam/intake bits but has shown interest in exhaust/dms add-ons as well, just not sure how soon he’s looking to do such.

If he will take them now I will work on the price that he can’t beat let me know