Trans Am/Camaro/Vette/GTO 18inch Wheels!

Wheels are Falken Koblenz 18x8 I believe with Nexen N3000’s 245/40/18 with less then 3k miles on the tires. Still have nubs on them. They came on my 4th gen when I purchased it in January and have been sitting ever since I put the stockers back on. Price will be $800 OBO!!! Anyways heres the pictures.

These wheels with fit the above mention vehicles, maybe more. PM ME!!!

Priced to move, they weren’t even on the car long enough to damage the tires :wink: These need to go so I can buy more go fast parts!!!

Never saw those on an f-bod.
Not bad, but I think they would look great on a GTO.
Good luck on sale!

They wont fit GTO’s FYI.

Yes they will, few guys on BuckeyeGoats have them on there cars as well as a few TransAm guys with the GTO wheels on there vehicles. Thread is located here: Camaro wheels on GTO - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Technically they will “fit” a GTO but it isnt a good idea, as they are a 5x4.75" and the GTO is 5x120mm, plus F body wheels are the wrong offset for a GTO.

If you do a more thorough search you can fix the offset problem with bigger studs and minor mods to the rotor. ALOT of guys on ls2gto.com and the other GTO sites run them and have been for awhile now. So it shouldn’t be a problem. Just do a search…

EDIT: The offset difference is .65 as one is 120mm the other is 120.65 hence the mods you need to do to the rotor.

I own a 2004 GTO and from every “thorough” search ive done they say its the wrong bolt pattern and wouldnt recommend using them due to vibrations and such, plus they are the wrong offset, they will probably rub the strut plate in the front and the rear fender well , how could you fix the offset problem with bigger studs? LOL, anyways Nice wheels, if they would fit my car I would buy them, but as SK360 said they wont fit GTO’s FYI. Good Luck on the Sale.

Next time I’m in Dayton I’ll get pictures of my buddies GTO that has bird wheels on it for ya. He’s been running them since he bought the car and we’ve never had an issue. We did mod the studs, the offset of the rims wasn’t really a problem. We only put 16x8’s on it and these are only 18x8’s so to answer what you posted they will not rub.

Still for sale, these are taking up garage space so they have to go!