Travis content

Oh, yeah… I’m the girl he was trying to fuck with. It got to me… lol almost.

I honestly didn’t give a crap that he did what he did. Shit, I’ll post a picture of MYSELF in shorts in the hospital with my prosthetics. lol It’s not some secret and it’s REALLY not hard to figure out who I am and find pictures of me on the net anyway. So CONGRATS Failvis, cuz he’s been doing the same thing news reporters have been doing for oh, say… the past 5 years? lol

And it tickles me to think that you think I’m over here blowing a gasket cuz some dudes on the internet are talking shit about me. Really, that’s all you think it takes to push my buttons? Realize I spent time in Iraq, getting blown up and shot at and if all it took to get a rise out of me was someone saying something mean to me, I wouldn’t have made it a week.

I simply am tired of people talking shit about what they don’t know. I said what I said in here to begin with because I’m not going to let that piece of shit have the last word and LIE about shit on here. I won’t be disrespected and not open my mouth back, and if it has to happen… I’ll end it differently and it will have NOTHING to do with the board. But I bet you’ll ALL hear about it. :slight_smile: