Travis....really pisses people off

i got it also .was a nice read

Date:
May 19, 2009 1:57 PM
Subject:
Travis Koch (I am a ranger)
Body:
I just wanted to let you all know that your buddy, Travis Koch is a scammer. He has been caught numerous times trying to scam out his burned up STI parts on misc. automotive forums.

Not only that, he has taken money from various members of these car forums and never sent the item that he was selling. The people who have been scammed have also shown proof that their checks cleared and the money was recieved, but Travis Koch denies any wrong doing.

Please understand that Travis Koch is a very shady person with a long history of theivery that has been documented dating back to 2006.

Please take some time to look over the links provided which show evidence of his dishonesty.

This is his first recorded scam online:

http://forums.focaljet.com/forum-troubleshooting/495325-memb
er-new03zx3-didnt-ship-purchased-item.html

Here, he is selling a turbo on NASIOC (North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club) and gets discovered as a scammer.

Here, he tries to sell the same turbo…just under a different screen name.

sted=1#post26628060

He’s also been caught trying to sell his burned engine from his STI, but claimed that nothing was wrong with it.

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f61/t96984-2004-sti-engine-2500-u
pstate-new-york.html

I really suggest being weary of this guy.

:facepalm

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/3136361765_1e6a44aa12.jpg?v=0

its about time he tries to grow up and actually works real man hours to get his ass out of his mothers apartment and get himself into the real world debt free.

I would LOVE to work 60 hours a week, but 60 hours doing landscaping will put me in my death bed.

+36443566

he’s lucky to get ANY hours :facepalm

got this message to. and i preceded to :rofl.

why cant you work 60 hours a week?

cause hes a pussy.

All I know is Jesse Clark is a scum bag and his back yard is trashed

This thread just keeps getting better.

Mergeeeee pleaseeeee.

stafoo ho

You shush. If I could delete the post now that the threads are merged I would.

I got through 10 lines… and then my brain drifted off onto things that don’t make me want to stab myself repeatedly in the eye. I’m sorry, but if you’re gonna post a rant, at least make the shit funny… and maybe run a spell check on it or something first. :-\

stop bumpin old threads .just suck his penor or suttin seein as u and him had a online dating fling

How about you take a nice deep fucking SUCK out of my asshole. I don’t want ANYTHING to do with him, yours or any other guys ‘penor’ that’s on this website. I have a boyfriend and I’m very happy thank you. A friend of mine sent me this link because she had some drama with him and she wanted me to see it.

So how about you play nice or SHUT THE FUCK UP. :slight_smile: Have a nice night, Merry Christmas.

Btw… stop STALKING me through my posts and you wouldn’t know that I was “bumpin old threads”

trust me im not stalkin u …just cant belive someone is bored enough to bump all these dumb ass threads .

Had a friend send them to me cuz I guess there was some shit that went down a bit back. shrugs Just reading through my mail and clicking what gets sent to me.

Now really though… :stuck_out_tongue: Quit stalking me.