Travis....really pisses people off

oh i’m sure you are a huge deal…i can tell

at least your not full of yourself :wink:

Whoa… WHOA… was that a fat joke? Do you wanna fight?

lol jk

Umm, we have no idea what your boobs look like. For all we know they could like something hanging on the underside of an Orangutan. Until we see pics, that is how we will see them.

lol…your posts are great Wayne.

HAHA… totally not full of myself… but you better believe I am DAMN SURE of myself.

LOL All I have to do is mention my tits in a thread and POOF now I have five OTHER dudes posting in the thread. haha…

You’re right, you’ve never seen my tits… and GUESS WHAT, I’ll NEVER EVER EVER, post a picture of my girl’s on this site. NOT gonna happen. lol BUT… I do have a picture I will post. I’m in a biker vest and nothing else… I have to find it first.

*waits to ruin this thread with CP

Haha… I’m a noob and I’m about to show EXACTLY how much of a NOOB I am. WTF is CP… and while I’m at it… how the FUCK do I post a picture in a thread???

Please shut up.

Thanks

• The Forum

Gee… I’m sorry I didn’t realize I needed to sensor myself in conversation on this forum. But since you asked so fucking nicely. rolls eyes

This thread is now about trains.

Did you see “please”?!

:hijacked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO comment.

I saw the please… but the politeness of the “please” was negated when you told me to shut up.

dude trains W T F ???

CP or lock the thread…

no more fucking trains…

talking about trains actually the poo poo i shot down the toilet a lil bit ago might as well of hollered out “CHOO CHOO” on its way down

John you’re just jealous that Travis is getting more attention than you are! :tongue :hug

no e-muscles needed from my 'rissa!! She can throw punches and talk shit just like any of you guys! And I’m SURE she’ll give you a run for your money with a gun in her hand!!

no ban. she’s straight forward and honest… what’s so wrong with that?

blah blah blah blah, this is shift, dont try to make sense plz

Once again… what is CP???

Haha… Singh, your loco