TreadMill Dancing

the creative use of treadmills lol

youtu.be/pv5zWaTEVkI

wow! thats just horrible music to my ears!! must turn offf

lol i didnt ask to listen…just watch

That’s pretty impressive… the concept would make a good lifestyle commercial…

what…that working out is supposed to be fun? lol

i thought it was pretty cool to watch, must have been alot of tries as it’s one continuous stream. it’d suck getting to 3 minutes then screwing up.

HEY!!! i watched this on youtube like 2 days before you posted it lol… i find it interesting.

lol i knew about it a while ago…but the other treadmill thread reminded me of it

wow… wtf… once again… people have too much time…

Come on Dave you know you wanna try it. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol nawwww
If I had that much free time, I’d invest it into something more useful. Like…

bocce ball?

im up for going to the gym and dancing on their treadmills lol lets go david dont hate…

haha that would be weird seeing people doing that in a gym… too bad they dont set up the treadmeills like they do in the vid… i dont know why you would want to do that tho, the people in the vid looked sorta flaming g@y.

gay or not i would still do it for the hell of it to see peoples faces :smiley:

that video is actually that groups music video, those are the artist’s of the group as well. i believe they’re called OK GO or some shit. they because e-famous on that video but that’s besides the point

kevin you should take pictures if me and a couple of people do that random shit at a gym LMFAO…

hahaha, pull some covertops type stuff hides in the bushes and sets up hidden camera

correct they are called ok go

haaha that wud be jokes…i thought it was a cute music video tho lol

i couldnt stand watching the whole thing.