troy palamalu gets the madden 2010 cover

can u prove it? before madden, football players would get injured and never be the same. curses only exist so people in the media that cant come up with a real story have something to cover. dan marino never won a title and was never on the cover of madden and he once tore is achillies tendon. the SI cover jinx is bogus too… how many times was jordan on the cover, he won 6 titles, his biggest injury was a broken ankle his rookie year.

you went into something totally different.

mcnabb and the tie thing
lewis trying to be something he is not. proved many times
vick. well we know about his ruff ruff dog case
faulk maybe not. but rings a bell for some odd reason.
farve. he is needing retirement . good job with jets, packers caused him drama and said fuck you

mcnabb…dumb u know what
ray ray… accomplis to murder and skated like juice. typical “U” player
vick… ghetto fab
faulk…age got the best of him, not uncommon for a RB.
favre… washed up compared to his standards but still better than half the QB’s in the league…i think overblown media coverage has had a huge negative backlash…not all his fault.

wasn’t sure if it was lewis and the murder thing.
faulk. now i think about it more. he had a interview years back said did something like 2000 push ups a day. thats why i remember him.

thats some hershal walker shit there… he never lifted a weight during his playing career… sit ups, push ups and running. i think its easy to get the names marshal faulk and hershal walker mixed up… they are phonetically alike in ways.

Yes sir it was hershal. my fault. :rofl:

you need a job in statistics and useless info :rofl:

i’m a tecmo bowl playing motherfucka

Only thing i remember is the knock off of roger craig :rofl:
because tecmo could not secure a nfl license.

lol @ you faggots arguing as if there is such a thing as a curse that actually exists.

The curse on your girlfriend not getting prego was true. Good bitch like the whore she is loves to swallow.

that was the first tecmo… tecmo super bowl had QB browns (bernie kosar) QB bills (jim kelly) and qb eagles (randal cunningham)

yep you are full of statistics and useless info. Once again why are you working for $288 million dollar team ??? :). when you could be working for the top $1.5 billion new stadium team ???

What girlfriend?

That stupid cunt over here complaining. She refuses to suck the big black cock. Loves to see jizz fly in mouth :frowning:

funny you say that… i got random mail at work yesterday from them… i never get mail at work. i was hoping for a ticket to the big leagues but alas…i’m stuck here in double AA… :frowning: