troy palamalu gets the madden 2010 cover

http://961kiss.com/pages/morningfreakshow.html?an=TROY-ON-THE-COVER-OF-MADDEN-2010

oh no… hopefully the madden cover curse will skip him

Madden did retire so lets keep our fingers crossed.

we are doomed.
Next year Pirates win the world series, The steelers go 0 -14?

sweet. Madden’s retirement is kind of bittersweet for me… on the one hand, I am SOOOOO fucking happy that he is no longer doing telecasts… by far my least favorite thing about football. On the other hand, I wanted so desperately for him to just drop dead mid sentence in the middle of a broadcast… that would have been supremely fulfilling to me.

Madden was actually not annoying during the Superbowl. He must of had a hooker hours prior to calm him down. Other then that. Him and myron cope worst people to ever announce games.

Only you could be so right and so wrong in the same sentence… well maybe cutty too…

cope > *

precisely.

negative

they want to replace madden with collinsworth…another steeler hating bitch… chris collinsworth is still looking over his shoulder for mel blount. fuck madden and his video game… NCAA football FTW

he does not hate just the steelers, he hates every team. He does not single out the steelers.

madden was annoying but not even close to cope on the annoying scale.

x2. I remember muting the TV and putting the radio on. Much more interesting than anyone on TV.

truth

hillgrove > > > > > > > > horse shit > > > > > > > > > > roadkill > madden

:slight_smile:

The truth yo

I’d like to kick mikey and big bob in the face.

myth- madden curse = BUSTED?

SEASON- COVER= madden year- result

00 Edddie george- madden 01- only year george was an all-pro
01 Culpepper-madden 02- down year
02 Marshall Faulk -madden 03 - Probowl
03 Michael Vick - madden 04- Hurt
04 Ray Lewis- madden 05 - All pro & probowl
05 McNabb- Madden 06 - Hurt
06 Shaun Alexander- madden 07- down year because of injuries
07 Vince Young-madden 08- Best team recond as starting QB and most passing yrds in a season to date
08 Brett Favre- madden 09- past his prime and still was named to the probowl

falk lewis vick mcnabb farve all have curses.
can you deny that?