True Ballers don't worry about salt damage.

i dont think i’d do nething that crazy if i had the money… but i’d deffinatly drive the hell out of my super cars like this guy does

I heard he’s getting a set of welded wheels for it too. His attitude rocks, it’s only a car/money.

he wouldn’t have even hit the wall if he didn’t lock up the wheels while in the snow. Can somebody bring him here during a storm to teach him to snow drive?

can always count on some people for dumbass comments that make no sense

another genius joins the circlejerk

i think its great.

like he said. if you have the car and the money.

why not?

drive the car. not just let it sit there.

that car is beautiful. Props to that guy for having the balls to do that

If I had the money, I’d drive it in the snow too.

LMAO, I don’t know how I missed this before! Isn’t this car already like a “widebody Enzo”? haha

fuckign thing is 7 feet wide! rediclous…

This man is my Herro.

Spending 5000 pounds to fix the damage is nothing. That’s the equivalent of spending $200 to fix something on a $20,000 car, which is nothing.

yeah, that’s what i was thinking. Afterall, i didn’t seem to upset him much.

i’d do it… in fact if you know me you know i’d plan it out that way…lol

nothing like smacking up your car while having some fun and not even batting an eye.

greatest rich guy ever…buy em…drive em…destoy em…thats the way to do it

Violator, that damage hits that guy’s wallet like a flat tire would hit one of ours.

Why should he care?

more like that damage for him is like one of us replacing a missing valve stem cap …

Word. Any guy that can buy a real deal race car, and Enzo and an MC12 without breaking a sweat could afford to buy another car should he wreck this one.

The guy would be a true baller if he bought all 50 cars made.

“Why did you buy it?”
“Because its a Maserati.”
Good enough for me. :lol:

Hes probably the only guy in the world who can put a Million dollar car into a wall and laugh about it.

not to mention he also bought M Schumacher’s F1 car… my guess that was around 3 million.