true story.

Did the cop ask you for Quik’s autograph??

well, her old man has an old hemi car too if that makes it any better.

and no, cop didnt ask for quik’s autograph, and thankfully he didnt ask for mine on tickets.

i figure i was out of inspection by 11 days, burnt out headlight, no id cards, i cant rememebr if my registration is current–gotta check that.

all i know is the insurance is good. so i lucked out. it’s a beater car, i dont really pay attention to it.

:bowrofl:

Much better. Hmmm…cute short haired punk rocker chick in a Hemi car…sounds even better yet.

drool

you took your girl out on a 1st date in your beater? thats awsome! the guys that took me out always tried to impress me with their car…z28, srt-4, 240…but a guy that picks me up in his beater…that says something!

did she even bother to ask what that was about?

did you at least get a kiss!

congrats TV star!:kiss:

nice… did you ask her what her favorite color was?

kick ass lol

no kiss on the first date, a good night hug.

and none of my cars are impressive to begin w/, they all are beaters in their own way. Who do i gotta impress, she drives a 85-92 vw gti–she is old school, lol.

civic is a daily driver rally cross beater, vw is purpose built street legal 1/4 mile car, 240 is stock and needs work, and my old domestic project car is rat – you need a tetanus shot to stand by it let alone work on it right now. i dont own a pimp car.

no sweater yet.

Picking chicks up in beaters is the way to go.

That’s awesome.

Celebrity status, nice.

I tell a girl in a minute, yo, I drive a bucket. And won’t think nothin of it, she can ride or walk either leave it or love it.

Picking a girl up in your beater is like saying…I don’t give a fuck, get in my car bitch, keepin it gangster.

keeping it real is more like it…gangsters roll in bubble caprice’s with 4-6 inch lift kits and hugemungous ass rims

hahahaha.

Sailor got to use that Pro Button.