Trust TVVC manual boost controller

Have a used but good condition legit TVVC boost controller. These are apparently the cat’s ass, and the msrp on them speaks that too. These go for $250usd.

Looking to get $130obo!
Located in Niagara Region,

can also contact me via text 289 686 2313

Thanks!
(pics to come)

Sorry,

I read the post but didn’t see any pictures. If you could post pictures that’d be great!

I mean, who in their right mind posts something for sale without having a picture? How can you expect to have interested parties?

Who’s going to trust some kid to give an accurate description of an item with no photos.

Anyways, PICS please.

Thank you,
Dan

Dan, very sorry, I had promised pics though. Is this a new son rule?

Lol u snapped, but pictures do help! looks sick if i hadn’t already picked my cheap mbc up i would have bought this

Can i use this to aim at real competitions?
lmk,

Thanks!

When did you get his dan, this is sick

twitch I didn’t snap.

Just wanted photos so I can buy shit off this cool wagon guy.

Haha.

It’s okay, i get peeved when I don’t see pictures too!

Especially for clothing items, haha.

Just to reassure myself that I wasn’t talking shit, I searched ebay for “trust boost controller”, “trust TVVC”, and “greddy boost controller” and there wasn’t a single one of these for sale, which means more than likely, these aren’t made in cambodia… yet.

Unfortunately, I’ve bought this second hand, which means no box, and no legit proof of being able to aim at actual competitions. You might be able to swing aiming at a track day, or a CSCS. but redline time attack is out of reach.

Looks legit to me. I was in the market for one of these a few years ago.

Get back to me when you know its certifibly good for aiming at competions. I do that often, i need to know

BUMP FOR DANIEL