Tuning an engine.

Does anybody have an inline fuel pressure gauge? Does anybody know if thier is a dyno in town that logs timing and or air/fuel ratio through the run?

Apex Modified can give you A/F from a wideband O2 up the tailpipe… not sure if they can log your timing though.

Thanks Jason, I’ve been talking to Adam, and may soon be dropping my car off there. They can’t do timing and I will ask them today about the inline fuel pressure gauge.

I found a fuel pressure gauge from a former Nissan mechanic. It was a great help. I changed my front crank seal because it was leaking. That was the leak I was hoping was not behind my timing cover. Easy fix. Still rich at lower rpms. Proper wastegate control should be achieved tomorrow. I will do a power balance test next. Maybe dyno Saturday with wideband.

Does anybody have an inline fuel pressure gauge? Does anybody know if thier is a dyno in town that logs timing and or air/fuel ratio through the run?

Apex Modified can give you A/F from a wideband O2 up the tailpipe… not sure if they can log your timing though.

Thanks Jason, I’ve been talking to Adam, and may soon be dropping my car off there. They can’t do timing and I will ask them today about the inline fuel pressure gauge.

I found a fuel pressure gauge from a former Nissan mechanic. It was a great help. I changed my front crank seal because it was leaking. That was the leak I was hoping was not behind my timing cover. Easy fix. Still rich at lower rpms. Proper wastegate control should be achieved tomorrow. I will do a power balance test next. Maybe dyno Saturday with wideband.