Tuning questions

To drastically over simplify things the differences between batch and sequential fire are only apparent at lower RPMs. On a domestic V8 past roughly 3500 RPM your spinning the motor so fast that injectors fired sequentially are firring just about the same as batch fire. Most batch fire OEM stuff went away after the very early 90s because sequential offers much better part throttle drivablitiy and thats where 99% of a street vehicles usage is. I’m spending the extra cash to run the accel DFI setup I have as a sequential, but the cost vs. advantage is going to be different depending on what system your running. Also there has been some debate that the fuel being injected onto the back of the closed valve is actually not a bad thing and can help with difusing it into the intake charge. Basically there are some novel long threads on different forums written by people who know way more then me.

My .02 cent is if it’s a street car and you can afford to set it up sequentially then do it you’ll be happy in the long run.