Turbo Hot Deals. 2860, 2871, 3071, bovs

We’re offering up some sales on turbos for those of you interested in upgrading turbos during the winter downtime. Like the drivetrain thread I just posted we will be covering the customs/brokerage fees, all prices below are in CAD shipped to our Shop in Mississauga.

Turbos:

Garrett GT2860RS $1055 CAD shipped

Garrett GT2871R $1205 CAD shipped

Garrett GT3071R $1345 CAD shipped

actuators add $100

Bovs:

HKS Super SQV3 Blow Off Valve $238 CAD shipped

http://www.z1motorsports.com/240sx/imagemagic.php?img=images/L_3744.jpg&w=370&h=268&page=popup

In 1994, HKS introduced the first Sequential Blow-Off Valve that blazed the auto industry with a unique pull-type sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system. This advanced system allowed for a broad operation range from low to high boost. This pull-type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of boost pressure.

Super SQV 3 features include a nickel-plated, die-cast metal secondary valve, which is swaged to the primary valve, a stainless steel C-Clip and spring to increase sealing and durability. To assure buyers that they are purchasing an authentic HKS product, the new design incorporates a holographic HKS logo on the back of the valve, as well as additional HKS logos cast onto the body structure.

The Super SQV 3 utilizes the same mounting flanges as all previous generation SSQV’s to assure compatibility with all optional HKS SSQV inserts, recirculation fittings and recirculation kits. These are perfect for replacing your blow off valves on your current HKS SSQV system.

HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve (Black) $259 CAD shipped

http://www.z1motorsports.com/240sx/imagemagic.php?img=images/L_3568.jpg&w=370&h=287&page=popup

HKS Super SQV (Super Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operation range from low boost to high boost.

These universal blow off valves are sold each and do not come with mounting hardware. We offer aluminum and steel weld on mounting flanges for your custom installation.

The SIlver SSQV is no longer in production and is not available. All orders will be shipped in black.

Add 20 dollars for mounting flange

AMS STREET BOV $90 CAD

http://amszstore.com/main/images/AMS%20Street%201.JPG

• For those wanting to get noticed, but on a lesser scale
• Distinctive wooshing sound replaces factory valves
• Precision crafted (T6061 Aluminum) and anodized in stealth black
• AMS laser-etched logo
• Complete kit! 1 x Valves; 2 x Adapters; Fittings; Hoses etc.

Thanks

Kevin@AMS

Do the Turbo’s include the wastegate actuator?

What good’s a wastegate without the actuator…
It’s garret…of course it does =]

No actuators included

wil the actuator from a stock s14 sr turbo work on the 2871r?

and are these pricecs including tax?

Give me a day or two to see what we can do on actuators.

This price is shipped to our shop in Mississauga, we are covering the customs/brokerage at the border, so yes Including Tax. :slight_smile:

Thanks
Kevin@AMS

will you be stocking these all winter?

Well we will be able to get these in anytime, we usually only stock 2871s in pairs that have been modified/clocked as a 300zx bolton kit. As for the deal with us covering the customs and brokerage, we’ll see how it goes.

Don’t want the title to be too misleading, basically it’s a special for you to get your parts FOR your winterbuild. It probably won’t be all winter. Most likely til the end of November or sometime in December, but again we’ll just see how it goes.

Tomorrow and over the next few days I’ll be working on another thread for more engine internals and performance parts, and electronics. Since we can get apexi, greddy, hks, aem, nismo, tomei, exedy, act, cometic, ARP, Ferrea, defi, autometer, plx, walbro, nissan, power enterprise, mishimoto, tein, megan, energy suspensions, powertrix, kyb, b&m, carbonetics, koyo, wiseco, pauter, carillo, eagle, jwt. to name a few.

There will some options to say the least. You guys can pm me anything you’re interested in out of manufacturers I mentioned and we can see what we can do for a price, more common items we will begin to stock, suchas walbro fuel pumps for $110 out the door as an example.

any black ssqv’s in stock?

Last I checked we had a couple on the shelf, I can confirm tomorrow. Everything else arrives usually within 3 days of ordering since we do multiple orders weekly, so just depending on what day of the week the order is placed and how customs is when it goes through, everything normally arrives very quickly.

ok guys actuators will add 100bucks to the price.

Hey man can I get a price on JWT s3 cams for sr20det redtop…

Couple questions for ya:

1. Like previously asked, can you use the S14 SR actuator for the 2871r?
  2. (might be a newb ques) Can the 2871r bolt up to the stock S14 sr turbo manifold?

yes this turbo bolts on

i would look it up but im at work and dont have the time. For the GT30 what kind of power would it be making?

Pm me please

Every vehicle is different, best bet is to search there are too many factors to take into consideration. to simply say it will make this amount of power.

As for s14 actuators again search for that one, but I’d go with an aftermarket actuator anyways.

Also we have access to 7 of the black HKS bovs once they’re gone that’s it.

Any t3 flanged gt25’s?

.64 or .86 for the 2871r, or are you stocking both

i sent you a pm on a gt30

.64 or 86, we will not be stocking either, upon recieving a deposit we’ll order and 3-4 days later (depending on when we recieve the deposit) the turbo will be at our shop

t25 flanged only, and only the turbos I’ve listed so far. If you want a quote on another garrett turbo e-mail the partnumber to amszstore@hotmail.com