Turbo Hot Deals. 2860, 2871, 3071, bovs

Well we will be able to get these in anytime, we usually only stock 2871s in pairs that have been modified/clocked as a 300zx bolton kit. As for the deal with us covering the customs and brokerage, we’ll see how it goes.

Don’t want the title to be too misleading, basically it’s a special for you to get your parts FOR your winterbuild. It probably won’t be all winter. Most likely til the end of November or sometime in December, but again we’ll just see how it goes.

Tomorrow and over the next few days I’ll be working on another thread for more engine internals and performance parts, and electronics. Since we can get apexi, greddy, hks, aem, nismo, tomei, exedy, act, cometic, ARP, Ferrea, defi, autometer, plx, walbro, nissan, power enterprise, mishimoto, tein, megan, energy suspensions, powertrix, kyb, b&m, carbonetics, koyo, wiseco, pauter, carillo, eagle, jwt. to name a few.

There will some options to say the least. You guys can pm me anything you’re interested in out of manufacturers I mentioned and we can see what we can do for a price, more common items we will begin to stock, suchas walbro fuel pumps for $110 out the door as an example.