turbo posted on craigslist

thats fine, @ least you realize it… but dont make posts like this as what if’s… what if posts are so lame

well i was actually going to call the guy about the turbo today to see what the deal was, but i figured you guys would prolly know more about it then me so id save myself the trouble of calling and finding shit is wrong and stuff, cuz i honestly wouldnt know what im looking for (that kinda stuff) but yeah, i apologize for the lame posts lol, i have alot of time to myself at school so i end up on here checking stuff out and what not

why would you call him? your going to need @ least 1k more stuff to get it going correctly… and no offense but you dont seem to have the knowleged to troubleshoot/wrench a DIY “junkyard” turbokit and get it running on your daily driver…

just do simple things… intake headers/exhaust wheels and suspension… and drive the thing

Don’t you still owe on this car? Retard.

oh i know, i was only gonna call him to see what was needed and how difficult it was, because ive heard alot about the 4g64 motors, like psphinx81 said they run good in the evo’s but idk bout the dsms. yeah those are the things i think ill stick to, its a DD now anyways, so anything like this would be down the road if at all, im more likely to just buy a new car anyways if i wanna do anything to it engine wise u know?

trust everyone with what they say lol. and a DSM isn’t a car you wanna start off with to mod. you can make tons of power but don’t plan on driving it much. i found this out at 16 years old. i wish i would have started with something easier.

read the first post? i didnt say i was going to buy it, i was just curious, ur a little late in this discussion.

i like the quote “DSMs- 60% of the time they work everytime” lol, i see that everytime something goes wrong with it. lol

Buy a fiddy shot with a cool V nozzle purge and a blue LED for the purge and be a badass mofo.

Or just buy a purge kit and run c02 out of it and save your engine the breakage.

Honestly? I don’t really read your posts, just wait for the impending hilarity to show up. Much like in the painted interior thread.

ugh. if only you knew lol. i LOVED driving it. when i could. which was almost never. built it for 2 years drove it for a month. amazing little cars when running right. just not worth their money for their age and issues.

steve plz stfu about dsms. plz

pshhhhhhhh. lol

i love and hate that car. :frowning:

haha yeah, good gas mileage atleast right? lol

…lol

http://photos-446.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v133/59/33/692180446/n692180446_1334368_4.jpg

but you want to spend $1k on part of a turbo kit right now? to put on and probly blow up your financed dd that you owe big money on? :nono:

do yourself a favor: take all the money you may have for this venture and put it into a high yield online bank. keep putting money into this account. Then when you have alot of money and a paid off eclipse that has some shred of resale value, you can thank me.

That guy came into my shop and was looking to make all that work on his car. I told him it would take me a couple days to get a quote together for him because I was in the middle of a couple others and working on 2 other cars at the time. He said ok. Then called me the next day and left an annoyed message on my machine telling me I needed to call him. I was like…I thought I told you a couple days, I was busy.

Guess he decided to sell. Good thing.