turbo setup worth it?

A friend of mine had this setup and its been at my place for some time while he built his car but now he is selling it. he is asking 250 for the manifold, turbo, oil lines, and downpipe (made by xspower). My question is would this be a good deal? ive heard xs power stuff sucks? thanxs

do you REALLY think that any turbo kit for 250 is going to be good?

looks like you have a mani and turbo, thats like 20% of a turbo kit

its used and been in my garage for a year, i know its not a complete kit. i was wanting to know if it would be worth giving him 250 for it.

no, i don’t care if its free

are they just made shitty?

Correct, amongst other things.

turboxs (and all the related companies) are pure crap … uber crap

if the parts were given to you free, and you arent capable of fabbing the piping yourself, youll actualy loose money on the deal when it comes time to install quality parts

youll wind up paying tohave pipes built now
youll have to pay to have the pipes modified later

plus when the turbo starts to die and compressor side shavings start to run through your engine …

It is only going to work if you install the Tornado intake with it:D Then, you’ll be making 550 whp.

i was trying to do 600hp so the tornado wont work for me .lol, i told him no so ebay she goes

that manifold is crap

i can almost garentee that that manioldis already cracked to shit

focusinpogress had basicly the same manifold for his focus …i counted like 6 cracks in it after only about 1/2 a summer