Turbo to hotpipe extensio, FMIC, Elbow...

I just needed a couple more parts to complete my ka-t s14.

Parts Needed:

I have a t28 and i need the turbo to hotpipe extention (the piece that bolts onto the turbo).

FMIC (with/without piping).
Turbo elbow
oil return/feed lines (or just recommend some shops)
3" Hi-flow cat

Im probably going to be grabbing the exhaust and downpipe from chad but let me know if you got them for an s14.

i have full FMIC kits in stock with piping, including hotpipe and i also have the S13 inlet elbow off a stock T25 that youc an use with it.

turbo elbow and 3" test pipe i also have ready for pick up

its the outlet elbow that goes to the hotpipe. I already got the inlet elbow. ill pm you about the other things though.

Still looking. Really need a 3"exhaust and coilovers.

Also need s14 heater core

PM

okay i have both elbows off the turbo anyways… only want to let them go with an FMIC kit anyways though

anyone got s14 coilovers budget is 800

Arite i grabbed some coils, need the rest of the parts. 3" exhaust, downpipe and cat would be prioritized next. let me know what you got!!

forgot to mention, i also want a usdm kouki lip, new/used

arite i grabbed a fmic still need piping, turbo elbow, bov, 3"downpipe, 3" hi flow cat and 3" catback. brand new or used.

i have a stock sr s14 down pipe if u want?

i sent you a pm, i still basically have everything

got everything other then the 3" cat, bov and elbow. if it has the flanges welded on even better.

PM

Iono if I mentioned this before but I have a good used greddy RS and a new aluminum flange…

how much? if its a nice price might just ask u to throw it into the exhaust box.

im gonna have almost everything my this weekend But still need 3" cat. Let me know if u have one!