Turbo V-8's

:smiley: Nitrous Oxide Systems = NOS

i plan on doing a TT setup also

I may be sellin my set-up after summer. To go with a single set-up so I can get in to some NMRA events and others. Let me know if you need any input, or would like to check out my car to see how you like boost on a 302.:bigthumb:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
I may be sellin my set-up after summer. To go with a single set-up so I can get in to some NMRA events and others. Let me know if you need any input, or would like to check out my car to see how you like boost on a 302.:bigthumb:

ut oh :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :smiley:

:cool:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH

It a junkyard setup, or did you buy a kit???

dappie and i are more than likeliy building a junkyard setup for mine. he did he for a tad over 1500 including all fuel upgrades.

And Boost in a Stang is :bigthumb:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
he did he for a tad over 1500 including all fuel upgrades.
:confused:

It a junkyard setup, or did you buy a kit???

dappie and i are more than likeliy building a junkyard setup for mine. he did he for a tad over 1500 including all fuel upgrades.

And Boost in a Stang is :bigthumb:

we better race before you do it !!! so i can OWN YOU then youll own me :frowning:

My turbo setup is mostly doit yourself…I just sold my a1000 fuel pump and I’m now running dual pumps and re-running my fuel line. AN fittings are a PITA!!!

what you have 2 t-3’s off a t bird?

HA HA , if anyone knows JR KNIGHT, he had a bought twin ICON set up that should have put him deep into the 9s, but he is a moron and only went 11s. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

is that the dark blue fox thats always at keystone?

what you have 2 t-3’s off a t bird?
yeah there of a T-bird,the bigger t-03’s. But they should turn into some t3/t4 hybrids, around summertime!!!

Originally posted by 7.5L indalead
HA HA , if anyone knows JR KNIGHT, he had a bought twin ICON set up that should have put him deep into the 9s, but he is a moron and only went 11s. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Hey 7.5 indalead I got a real nice set of A460 heads for that thing if you really whant to fly!!!:burnout:

Originally posted by 7.5L indalead

MEAT LOAF ?

Originally posted by ToMeGuN
MEAT LOAF ?
lmao!!!i would do anything for love but i won’t do that

thats me.

red & black coupe fox

i raced a dak blue GT with an Icon kit. guy only ran a 12.8 @ 110

i raced a dak blue GT with an Icon kit. guy only ran a 12.8 @ 110
maby he put the turbos on backwards lol