Turbo V-8's

Any Domestic V-8’s running turbo’s, in the (PITT- SPEED) area?:burnout:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Any Domestic V-8’s running turbo’s, in the (PITT- SPEED) area?:burnout:
not that I am aware of. There is a guy TTNOTCH, but I haven’t seen him around lately.

dappie has a 91 Twin Turbo Stang

TTNotch used to have a twin turbo stang

Cool my stang is twin turbo also. Hope to here from him.

Cool my stang is twin turbo also. Hope to here from him.

where about you from?? uniontown??? i go to CAL, ever take it down and around there??? Dappie’s is down CAL every once in a while also

Yeah I’m from U-town. This will be the first year for the twins though. Just gettin back into the car thing, I use to run NOS. I’ll have to make it up there

Yeah I’m from U-town. This will be the first year for the twins though. Just gettin back into the car thing, I use to run NOS. I’ll have to make it up there

auto?

Yeah.

whats your setup so far? Im a big fan of the turbo mustangs:D

i like turbos too

Twin T-3’s–veccio intercooler–pro m MAF (blow tru)–box upper GT 40 lower–gt 40 heads O ringed (my high ports are getting new seats, they had to be made from blanks)–306 low compression for boost–the cam is close to a b303 and a bunch of other odds-n-ends. but then again I’m allways changin somthing.

post some pics i am curious what it looks like

Twin T-3’s–veccio intercooler–pro m MAF (blow tru)–box upper GT 40 lower–gt 40 heads O ringed (my high ports are getting new seats, they had to be made from blanks)–306 low compression for boost–the cam is close to a b303 and a bunch of other odds-n-ends. but then again I’m allways changin somthing.

is that all :rolleyes:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :tounge:

My camera sucks…but I hope to have some real soon.

sweet post them in the On-topic section:cool:

:bigthumb:

sounds good. Everyone knows I like those turbo mazdas…opps, I mean fords:D

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
sounds good. Everyone knows I like those turbo mazdas…opps, I mean fords:D

Imbred :smiley:

LOL…I also have a mazda…