new guy here

Well i live in East Liverpool, Ohio about an hour and 1/2 from pittsburgh. But i am always up in Hopewell, PA alot because my dad has a house there. But anyways i have twin turbo 98 mustang GT, last year it made 344/425 at 9psi on stock bottom end. This spring i am building a block for it and upping the boost…hoping for 500+HP. Also i have a 2000 saturn SL2 that i DD until some lady hit me, and the insurance company totaled it, easy fix not sure why they totaled it so i bought it back from them. I then bought a 95 LSI Geo Tracker 4x4, i put a 3 inch lift on it and put on some 31’s. And now i just bought a 96 civic hatch, with a blown b18c JDM, it needs some work but i am currently rebuilding it. Sorry for the novel any questions just ask ill try and post some pics here soon.

theres a pic of the saturn before it was wrecked

http://http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/dpalma51/DSC00295.jpg

welcome

welcome

welcome

Welcome

welcome

Welcome

besides the red x picture i find it funny you post a pic of the saturn and not the twin turbo stang or the boosted hatch

welcome

^x2!

my home PC is down with all my pics on it, so im on my brother laptop, and after i posted the pic of the saturn i seen that it just turned into a red X. So how do i post pics from this laptop, all most of my pics are on my photobucket? o and i never said i had a boosted hatch? Hondas are for good gas mileage and to DD and nothing more in my book! but someone help me post pics please…thanks

ok i think the links are working so ill just post them up

heres a pic of the GT when it was being built, u can see my twins hangin off the front of the car…

i dont have any of pics of the tracker or the hatch because i just got them, enjoy

Nice Stang

thank you

welcome

I believe I met you down at the Waterfront last year. I had the turbocharged Hyundai Tiburon.

welcome

hi

ya i remember, u had a nice setup, hows the car running? any new plans or anything?

i thought you meant blown as in S/Charged but you meant blown as in goes bang bang boom bang:bash:

Welcome to pittspeed, but I love how it takes 9psi for your gt to make less horsepower than my na LS1 f-body with minor boltons. You got me on torque by a bit though.

that’s a lot of smack talkin from someone with a lightly modded f-bucket.

Welcome btw!