turbozz

garrett turbo tb03 do you own research for specs i dont know them it says .42 on the compressor .48 on the turbine, its a t3 flange, 5 bolt dp, turbine wheel is not oily, seal appears good, no shaft play at all. its kinda polished. $200

also have another tb03 for parts or rebuild, probably works, the turbine wheel isnt oily but the bearing has play. compressor wheel appears to have biiger inducer but i dont know the specs other than .42/.48. $50

both are baby T3s. whats the number on the CHRA tag. can identify more of the specs based off that number through a Garrett CHRA search

ill have to get the # off it. would be perfect on 4 cyl. its huge compared to the k03s they put on all the audi/vws so i know it could make good power for a budget build.

it would be OK at best. a small T3 on a 1.8t makes mid/upper 200s. a .48 AR 50trim will do 310-320whp maxed out… this is much smaller than a 50trim, a .42ar is a small cover which usually means a small compressor wheel. probably 38mm inducer.

any takers? i need this little snail gone… noone wants to turn their dd into a 14 second car comon now.