TW: 18x10.5 XXR 526 5x114 +20 $1100 obo

selling my spare wheels, all 4 are 18x10.5 5x114/5x120 +20. 2 are brand new in box’s and the other 2 have been used a month aprx. the used wheels are in mint shape, no rash or dings. selling without tires.

NEW PRICE $850!!!

here a few pics of what they looked like on my s14

pm for more details
thanks
jay

shooot me a pm of when your car is expected to come out of storage

This guy won’t buy them, dont waste your time.

http://discounttires.com/detail_wheels.php?productTypeID=1685&finish_category=DARK GREY

There’s no way you can get these to your door for less than $1100 from that website after you factor in shipping, tax, duty, paypal fees ect. He also said obo so you can get it for a bit less for pretty much new wheels…

Don’t let them numbers fool yeah lol

Thanks tips^^ let me know how much they come to after shipping and boarder fees ect ect. I still don’t understand why people are still comparing to the US prices… If you want them from there, order them up.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Must have got to it before I did as I was typing it out lol

i dont mean to shit on your thread but at 1010tires.com you can have them for $1,014.32 CAD to the door… jus looking out for the buyer

it’s cause the weigh like 30lbs per wheel

incorrect. $700 shipped to my door.

How, or more importantly, where do you live?

The only way I can get it close to your number is if you ship it to CBI and you go to pick it up + paying taxes at the border, fuel and CBI fees. In this case, however, it’s not technically shipped to your door.

stop shitting on the guys thread, if u dont want them or have anything good to say why commment? great seller! seen the wheels in person! GLWS

1010tires is canadian

spring is coming soon!! price is obo!

Car is out of storage, wheels are now available!! need these gone now! NEW PRICE @ $980… also have a pair of front chargespeed fenders for s14 zenki for a extra $140 (used, minor cracks)

Pm’d

fenders sold!

Need these gone!! Make an offer!

Bump! $850!

Sold!