TW: 1996 Acura Integra GSR

I am considering selling my Integra as I have the parts to fix my bonneville, and really could use the money to pay off my debt so I can buy a house. I have no set price in mind for it, so I will entertain offers, but keep in mind that lowball offers will be laughed at.

ok, details:

1996 Integra GSR
4 door
Green with tan cloth
CD and Cassette
Alloy wheels
Sunroof
5 spd
Stock except for K&N Intake (actual Intake, not a Rice pipe and filter.)

Car has no typical honda rust. The underside is very clean for a car that has spent the last 6 years in Rochester. It appears to have been undercoated which helped, along with being garaged and washed regularly. I personnally knew the previous owner, who was one of my friend’s father (sold it to buy a 2001 Civic SI) The interior is very clean with no stains. The oil is changed every 3k on it.

Since I have owned it I have replaced all three gas lines and both brake lines front to back along with a new filter. The clutch was replaced less than 2k ago along with the master and clave cyl for it. I also replaced the rear O2 (expensive one). The dealership also replaced the plugs, wires and distributor per a recall.

Now for the bad:

It needs atleast one motor mount, but i should be taking care of that very soon ($400 or so) (causing the exhause heatshield to rattle)
There is a scratch on the trunk lit that isn’t too deep, but still deep enough so that it can’t be buffed out.
Will need tires after this season most likely. Could possibly get another summer on them.
There is a nick on the passenger rear door panel (interior) and one in the sunroof cover, and a little wear on the e-brake handle.
two small door dings on the passenger side

other than that it is in excellent condition and very clean. Many people have seen it and can attest to how clean it is.

I also have a set of snow tires on steel rims that are in excellent condition and have atleast 2-3 more seasons on them that can go with the car if desired.

Here is a picture from when I bought it in august. Not much has changed. Can get more recent pictures when I find my power cable for the camera. Also, the car is located in Binghamton, NY and driven daily, so seeing it in person would require a real genuine interest in the car. If you want pictures of other parts of the car, i can get them when I charge my camera.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/245884257_6c3a42be57.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/87/245885113_95f287fd28.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/86/245886013_2a74da944b.jpg

hey I am sending you a PM

so what price range are looking for? 3k, 4k, 5k?

Price range? eleventy billion.

I have no price range in mind, but just bear in mind and am in no rush to sell, don’t need to sell, but it would make life easier. I would say around fair market value. This is a very clean car and would be a good one to start a build up, or to use as a daily driver (As I have). I still owe money on the car so it definitely won’t be less than that.

HOT! that one pimp ride. i would sell my honda civic for this lol

pmed

PMed everyone back. Looking to get the Timing belt and WP done this coming weekend. Energy susp. Motor mount inserts are ordered (recommended by several people) and will be going in when received. So that adds to the amount spent on the car in the last 4 months close to if not more than two grand.

Looking to get around $5k for it. like I said, I am not in a hurry to sell, nor am I 100% sure I am going to. I will consider any offers, possibly a partial trade for $2500 plus a running truck.

very interested

So the car goes from fair market value ($3200) to minimum $4000 and now $5000??? Make up your mind. I was a potential buyer but I’m not paying $5,000 for a Green/Tan cloth GSR.

I PMed you a price before this additional work. and the statement I made was that I would like to get that price, but know that if it sells it will be lower than this.

I’m not going to give the car away, and this is not going to be a “Smokin’” deal that you brag to all your friends about to make them jealous. It is a clean car that is currently getting the few minor mechanical issues fixed. This started as a testing waters, and still is. I will be fair with it, and I am have disclosed everything I know about the car so far, and I am trying to get many things fixed now, in the event that I do end up keeping it. I have already put close to, if not over, $2000 into the car since i bought it in august. If you want it for under $4000, I’ll let you know when I become desperate for cash and need to sell it cheap.

I will be cleaning it out later today when I get home from work and if it is not too late, I’ll take pictures and post them.