TW/FS: Xbox 360 Premium+stuff

To the people who know fuck all about electronics STFU, at least I put a bid on the damn thing. JEG you’re just here cause you heard someshit was goin down fo’ realz yo.

JEG Shut the fuck up, If I wanted to know something about…well nothing. you’re obviously just here to cause trouble. you didnt Bid on it you dont even have anything constructive to add. At least I put a lowball bid on it, and i wasnt Hijacking the fucking thread, its not like im selling a competing item. Other people have put bids on it, and I restrained myself from telling people how fucking stupid it would be to pay this much money for an unwarrantied system that is known for costing hundreds in repairs, until this point at least because im tired of assholes who dont know shit.

FightinMike might be my new best friend lol… Who says GLWS to an XBOX 360??? But i’m the noob. So what… I hijacked this… but someone would actually be dumb enough to buy it and get screwed when the hard drive overheats or the lens goes bad. Might have cost the seller a few $$ but saved someone else the $500 they would have lost out on. Get off your buddies nuts.

I proved that the seller was a retard when I jacked this not myself, thats why hes pissed. Way to try and say otherwise though. I work hardlines retail so I am confident that I know more about this stuff then anubody else chiming in with their two cents. All someone has to do is walk in a store to figure it out. Just simple adding.

BUT DUDE YOUR 360 GLWS BECAUSE ITS WAY BETTER THEN THE OTHER 800,000 UNITS…I mean hey, good try sticking up for a friend man. : )

Could you please tell me what the manufacturing date on the back ot the xbox is? once i know that i will let you know within a day if i have it sold for ya. thanks!

sure it has it exactly like this 2006-05-03

Is everyone on this forum 12?

yes

nice first post

who are u again?

:word:, and I’m pretty sure you people read the guidelines which say stop fucking around in classifieds right?

Bans coming very soon. Just keep it up.

anyway…Ill take $400 for it with both games…need to sell.

will you separate the wireless controllers?

$350 is final offer…just keep it in mind…