TW/FS: Xbox 360 Premium+stuff

Im just posting this up to see if I can get rid of it. It’s the premium system that comes with the wireless controller/Hard drive and all the HD hookup stuff+ 1 year of Xbox live silver that hasn’t been used. Also I have Call of Duty 2+ Test Drive Unlimited. I’ve used this thing for maybe like 15 hours total and have had it about 3 months now. Will include another wireless controller if I get the asking price. Looking to get around $500 for it, or best offer. It all must go.

$200
/lowball

360 premium is 350 after rebate (@ FYE)… wireless controller is 50…games are both 40… thats $480 for all of that stuff new… might wanna lower the price a bit… OH and the silver live package is always free… so that def has no impact

woops forgot… your warrenty is up after 2 months… so its def WAYYYY better to buy new for that $$$

ok then add tax…and if your going to do the math do it correctly, the games were $60+$40, and the controller is $50. Thats all without tax. Thanks for the hijack. Also perhaps reading slipped by you, OR BEST OFFER. thanks though.

^^lol…nice hijack…

glwts!

well really 480 + tax is like ~520… so still not that much off from 500… lol

it’s kinda like a car, once u start playing with it, it depreciates ridiculously.

offer $ 275. /slightly higher lowball.

can get call of duty 2 used for 40…so no my math is correct… but nice try though.

I can read fine… but your starting offer shouldn’t match the amount if someone purchased everything new (except COD 2).

Would sell faster if you started at a REASONABLE asking price…just a hunch though…

OH and sorry about the jack

$325

bump, I want to sell so I can save the cash to leave this wretched town…every bit helps…

i can scrounge 325 before i move…lemme know…

not extreme lowballing, but i really only want the system, controllers, and the live card…could care less about the games ATM…

you know I almost posted a pretty long and thought out reply to all of this, but then I said fuck it.

Suffice to say I agree with nappy1380

Well, If you don’t want to buy it, shut the fuck up. I wouldn’t come into a thread you started and start shit with you. Perhaps the basics of reading comprehension slipped past you. So, like I’ve said twice before, $500 or best offer!!!(that’s for those people who missed it twice already)

PM sent.

offer 335. and i wont kick sean in the nuts for over bidding me. lol

ahh yes the eventual, “getting-madbecause-im-selling-a-piece-of-shit-product-for-an-unreasonable-price” post.

chill the fuck out

dude… here’s an idea. you chill the fuck out. He is trying to sell sommething. Regardless if he is asking too much…he will learn that on his own if nobody buy’s it, at that point he will either lower the price, or not bother selling it. I’m pretty sure he can figure that all out on his own…he is a big boy. So easy enough… don’t hijack the shit out of his thread. You think it’s too much…then fine… shut the fuck up and don’t buy it. That is quite a concept, wouldn’t you think?

good luck with the sale though :slight_smile:

Holy irony lol… you start the post with chill out and then continue to tweak.

A lot of people get turned off when the see a price that is just obsurd and dont look back when the price actually gets dropped to what it should be. I know it was a low blow but just trying help him out and get it reasonable before everyone looks, says thats a joke, and never ever sell it.

I say 400/obo is fair… you should try that (bet it would go quick)

your leaving chris? goodluck with sale and if this kid says its mint then it is. i’d buy it if i didnt have soo much to pay off right now

GLWS!

And to the 2 noobs…STFU and don’t highjack someone else’s thread to prove you are retarded. thanks :slight_smile: