TW/Parting: The sickvic (again)

Shell & Motor/Turbo setup sold. Will have some spare parts (tranny w/ Quaife LSD, JimFab traction bars, etc. for sale shortly)

Time for my biannual try to sell the civic or part it attempt. This time its for real since I’m pretty broke and need to pay for god knows how much more school.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160299446518

Shell Price

lol… trade?

only domestic i’d trade for is Cougarspeed’s Cumarrow :wink:

lol

how much u looking 2 get?

x2

x3 and any more pics of body/interior/cage?

killer mani

My basement flooded and my parents SURROUNDED my car with shit so I can’t take any pics right now lol.

I think I have some older pics of the cage before I painted it black somewhere…ill try to find them

As far as price I’ll have to sit and really think about it…I’d say ballpark 10-11k depending on if u want all the volks, and we can subract other parts…i’m at work till 6pm so i’ll think about it more and post some more details later

I just got some more pics

Still can’t really pull the car out but you get the idea

OT whats the story with the EVO?

sold it to pay off debts/start going [back] to school

tradied it for that 93 talon which was semi built but of course started to break down on me…so i sold it, picked up the teg, it got stolen, so now i drive a pos cx w/ no ps and 180k miles ><

How much for the shell

bumped it

Ok here’s how I arrived to the price on the shell: I figure the rolling shell along with the parts that will be a bitch to source separately is worth roughly $1k. Factor in the 6 point for about $600, the steering wheel, cluster, seats, harnesses, brand new suspension and wheel bearings and stuff, the new 15/16 master cyl+4 wheel disc prop valve+rear disc conversion, the walbro and I figure that’s worth another 1500. So I’m thinking $3,000 for everything listed below, $3.5k even with the Wilwood brakes…and I put $$ amounts next to stuff I’d rather sell separate, but will let you take it if you want for the price I listed. Let me know, I feel its pretty fair for what you get with it. I have to warn you tho, the cage was built for me and I’m sorta short, 5’7, so if you are say any taller than 5’10 it might be a little tight for you (you’ll sit closer to the steering wheel).

Shell:

Super clean welds.

• ~200K On Body, Originally from the DC/VA area

• AC system cut to Firewall, Heat works fine

• Brand new Windshield, replaced 10/2008

• 350mm Momo Competition steering wheel

• Hardwired for a Valentine 1 radar detector

• Hidden fuel kill switch

• Not a show car, but a good sleeper/daily, or track whore shell.

• C&R half size radiator with slim puller fan – fitting on the bottom for coolant feed to a water cooled turbo with SS line

• Plastic coolant overflow tank with easy to drain valve

Radiator, Fan, Overflow tank, overflow hose -$225

• Carbon fiber hood with a crack in the clear coat – can probably be repaired, I never bothered. It was from the WG rubbing on a log manifold I had on in the past.

• CF Rear duckbill, good quality

• Bseries shift linkage - $40

• JDM plastic headlights w/ city lights…I ghetto rigged Nissan HID’s in there, so no high beams but they are decent beam pattern wise $150

• Del Sol green stripe seats, small tear on the driver’s seat

• 3" corbaeu 5pt harness driver, 4pt sparco 2 or 2.5" passenger harness – you’ll have to remount them, I just bolted them to the seat bracket

Wheels: Bring your own, the brake kit might not clear some 15" wheels, I have a 5mm spacer on it on +35 15x7 TE37’s…it’ll clear 16" wheels.

• HAsport Bseries solid mounts $250

• Jim Fab Traction bars $300

Suspension/Brakes:

• KYB AGX 4 way adjustable shocks

• Ebay coilovers “R1 Racing” (not half bad…cut 1.7 60’s on my old LS turbo setup on 22x8x15 slicks, ran 11.9 @ 118 on 14psi on a t3/t4)

• Skunk2 Pro series adjustable camber kit / New upper control arms (new, spring 08)

• New OEM Honda ball joints, wheel bearings – installed w/ the Skunk arms in spring 08

• Fastbrakes 11" Wilwood front brake upgrade, bought new in the spring of 2008, with regular solid rotors though. $500 http://fastbrakes.com/shop/pro...d=539

• GSR Rear disc conversion, with Proportioning valve from an All Wheel disc Del Sol

• 15/16 OEM Honda Master Cylinder from a 91 civic EX? Purchased new from Honda in 2006.

• New OEM rear brake lines, front are SS lines that came w/ the Fastbrakes kit

Fuel:

• Walbro 255 High pressure fuel pump EDIT: wired directly to alternator

• OEM Honda resistor box

bump for a sick setup…GLWS dude :tup:

bump for new pics

Ugh you know I finally sold it? I kinda hate myself now. :frowning: GLWS

PS-last kill was a modded R1 from a roll I sprayed 250 and won. lol

Sale of a legend…good luck Jay.

Good guy bump and Team Teal member!