Twizted Sabres Bash #3 This Saturday 5.12.07 -5pm

Damn it next time make it next week rent will be out of town and ill bring dogs, polish and italian sausages. If i go i will be the loudest sob without being drunk!:headbang: sorry. next time…after the game 360? or big ass halo turny?

ill stop buy for some beater s-10 abuse

[quote=“brendansi,post:35,topic:28950"”]

ok!

[/quote]

OMFG I JUST GOT A TICKLE IN MY PANTS WHEN I SEEN YOU WERE COMING!

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:38,topic:28950"”]

hmm.

[/quote]

hmm STFU and come

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:41,topic:28950"”]

Damn it next time make it next week rent will be out of town and ill bring dogs, polish and italian sausages. If i go i will be the loudest sob without being drunk!:headbang: sorry. next time…after the game 360? or big ass halo turny?

[/quote]

cool man sounds good. i dont have a 360 so no box 4 me…ps3 is all i got and ill be wayyyy 2 hammered to be playing that

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:42,topic:28950"”]

ill stop buy for some beater s-10 abuse

[/quote]

haha man i think were gonna calm down 4 awhile @ my house… give it a week or two and ill let u do a smoker in front of the house

i had a dream that it was sat and i was pumped for game 2 and bri’s house. then i woke up, and it was only wed…and i had to get ready for work.

worst dream EVER

you know ill be there

[quote=“Twizted,post:43,topic:28950"”]

OMFG I JUST GOT A TICKLE IN MY PANTS WHEN I SEEN YOU WERE COMING!

[/quote]

Awww… You get one too then, sorry Mike.

:mamoru:

TTT

[quote=“brendansi,post:46,topic:28950"”]

Awww… You get one too then, sorry Mike.

:mamoru:

TTT

[/quote]

wtf now he tickels ur pants wtf am i dog shit

Thats right horseshoe pit will now be in full effect along with a bonfire party after the game.

Start it off @ lets say 3pm

ill deff be thur with my lil pit bike ;_)

i want to beat on your bike choko

haha man i think were gonna calm down 4 awhile @ my house… give it a week or two and ill let u do a smoker in front of the house

[/quote]

i know

besides, one more heater and i think my trannys gonna blow :stuck_out_tongue:

what would you like me to bring food wise?

bring alot of burger and hotdog buns if u can

i think i’ll stop by if i get the courage

ot; who did the sick burnout that leads straight into the ditch?? i about pee’d when i saw that one

[quote=“illkilla716,post:53,topic:28950"”]

i think i’ll stop by if i get the courage

ot; who did the sick burnout that leads straight into the ditch?? i about pee’d when i saw that one

[/quote]

yeahh man stop out…jarrod even came by last week fri…il see if i can get him out here again

hmm STFU and come

[/quote]

i work til 9:30pm. i used to work all mornings until my manager decided to be a faggot and started scheduling me for a saturday night store shift. :tdown:

Saturday…

Why didn’t I see this before, I work 230-11 Saturday. Call in drunkenly please.

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:55,topic:28950"”]

i work til 9:30pm. i used to work all mornings until my manager decided to be a faggot and started scheduling me for a saturday night store shift. :tdown:

[/quote]

cool game wont be over until 10:30 and then were having a bonfire after so ill see ya here round 10 :slight_smile:

[quote=“Twizted,post:57,topic:28950"”]

cool game wont be over until 10:30 and then were having a bonfire after so ill see ya here round 10 :slight_smile:

[/quote]

better make that 10:30. i work in OP now…

[quote=“Sc1chik,post:58,topic:28950"”]

better make that 10:30. i work in OP now…

[/quote]

i can give u directions that will get u there in 30-min. PM me if your intrested

Me and the wife have plans with another couple but we might show up at some point.