Two Pairs of Snowboarding Boots

I have two really nice pairs of snowboarding boots. Both are in amazing shape, both only used a hand full of times. I am looking for $100 a pair.

First pair is the very first set of DC Phantoms. I absolutely loved these boots and have only kept them because I thought my foot might shrink enough to fit them eventually. These boots are amazing and wont disappoint anyone who buys them. They are a size 9.5

Pm or post any questions or offers. Thanks.
-Steve

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/otdrWintersportsSnowboard_BootsAllD.jpg

WTF. I should try the DCs on…

Are they warm?

newman they are amazing, if i could find them in my size id buy them. in my opinion they are the best boots ever made. remember id break my feet to make them shrink to fit into these lol

Can I try em sometime?

sure throw me a bbm and we’ll meet up :slight_smile:

oooooooooooooo bbm, you guys are sooooooooooooooooo cool
fggts

gl steve, buy some judges like me =)

fixed :wink: ,no way 32’s all the way

I had those same dc boots in grey/red. the pump system works great and makes them super snug on your feet. i think the footbed has an opening for hand/foot warmers too. glws.

The dc’s are straight but they’re not for someone with skinny ankles. The bladder wraps too much and interferes with the pump release.

If you find them stiff (many dc boots at that time were way too stiff out of the box) dc says fill up a tub with warm water, remove the bladder and put just the outer boot in. And just work it all around. Softens up

thanks for the clarification but i have skinny ankles and have had no problem with that in those dc’s

bummmp!

if you go down on the lashed ill pick em up>> pm me if interested

pmd ya bud

buy these mother fuckers! great boots

bummp, hopefully newman picks up the dc’s but the 32’s are still here

bummp they didnt fit newman :frowning: so they are both still for sale

bummp!

bummp $90/pair

bummp who wants some boots for cheap…final price drop $80

bummp