Two random pics of the TDI

your new tails ain’t got shit

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/317/1861/25790930144_large.jpg

OMG Im dying over here. Holy shit…

Tails look great my man!

Diggin the modz nick

tdi treatz

Gonna be a real nice ride once its low with some new shoes. Jeez Nick, which one you gunna bring to H2oi this year lol

Nick better bring the whole fleet! Lol. I’m bringing Das MR2 if it’s still running mint.

I know right. He has his work cut out for him to get the entire fleet back in tip top shape lol.

I’ll drive the S4 :wink:

-closet VAG fanboi

Chris, sell teh cavy, buy german.

The s4 is nice looking but I think the formula I have looks more aggressive and better.

I can’t believe this flaming is going on this long. Keep is going makes for and interesting read.

The tails looks decent on the jetta and the lip spoiler looks real nice

I like the tails a lot and I don’t like ricey shit. Don’t mind my wing.

The forever alone is the funniest part.

I think I was out numbered by euro fags and even the Gp hate monties.

jeff just make the formula fast, and let this monte talk dwindle…i doubt it will but u can atleast try…lol.

AMERICA !!!

FUUUUCCCKKK YEEEAHHH

i want to race the monte carlo. we are going from albany to miami. first one there, obviously wins.

Thats a long ass race. I hate driving 6-7 hrs away. I hated when I drive to Richmond va about years ago. That was a long ass ride

And a separate note. 93 octane in Amsterdam with no ethanol 3.69. Time for a tdi or 335d or hybrid. Fucking gas prices.

yeah dump that dumpy monte cholo and open your eyes to a nice car.

650+ mile range on 14 gallons of fuel, thats with 223k on the clock, un modded. cant wait to see what it does with a programmer and nozzles. somewhere in the low 60mpg range.

damn it sucks having a dumpy jetta tdi.

I don’t think the Monte is dumpy though.

The mileage is awesome. But I love the lower the monte has and I don’t like the styling of the jetta as much. But now with the formula I may
Sacrific some looks on the dd for more mileage. The other thing that keeps me away is thr size if it. I dint think it’s as roomy as the monte.

But anyway with some mods to the new tdi what 1/4 mile times can it do. ?