UBRF/NY Speed member

Does anyone remember whose nice looking 4th gen hatch this was?
I had saved these pics awhile ago, thinking I got them from here, but can’t recall who’s car it was.

Scott’s.

Man, it’s amazing that he ever fit in one of those.

Always had a soft spot for these. Also suprised Scott fit in this, although I am 6’4" and always had good luck with civics…

I think Saxon? had a similar looking one that was z6 turbo and wagovan rt4wd swapped that made like 400 wheel

Man I love ef hatches

Nope, before Saxon on UBRF/NYSpeed and this has a b series in it.
I think I bought the Neuspeed front strut bar from him off of this then.
Wasn’t it sold as a shell?

Awol.

i always loved redrums/smiths little red hatch… who had the blue one?

a little OT does Sario still have his?

What a terrible machine

I’d love to have it!

so sexy, thank you!!!

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Never had a clue what was under redrum’s hood though, and smith always had a broken hood latch :snky:

hahaha, back in those days…

Redrum had a built NA GSR engine and really well done suspension. He’s a great guy. I bought the greatest car ever off of him, my indestructible 92 Honda accord.

He also rode in the back seat of a police cruiser with one of my best friends for public urination, but that is a whole other story

He may like to party

That car actually had a B17 in it when he bought it… then a C5 longblock with some goodies. The pic above must be '04 my car had a simple piston rod stock sleeve gsr with a 60-1.

Anyone recall what happened to redrums killer looking red EG hatchback?

I think @MrSmith would probably know. Seems he’s still in the game.

Also, old person thought: kids these days will never know the thrill & terror of 100+ mph torque steer in a car so light that “tin can” was an appropriate analogy.

2 Likes

I recall that being one of the nicest around, plus I was wondering if there were any pics of it?
I recall a pic of it jacked up on one side and the suspension not giving and dropping.

I also recall selling my white '01 GSR to Toda as well, but that got stolen from him in NJ a little while after sadly.