UFC 112- where to watch

Hey 518

Where’s a good spot to watch the fights in the area?

Thanks!

Jillians in Albany or Wolfs 1-11 in Colonie on Wolf Road

I’ll be at Wolf’s 1-11 later, definitely going to be a good fight. Not as good as GSP wtfpwning Hardy, but eh.

As much as I am a Hardy fan, that wasn’t a good fight. GSP is head and shoulders above Hardy and I think deep down Hardy knew that.

I can see that… GSP is arguably the best fighter in the UFC, Hardy is no joke with his striking though.

Anyone else think the fights in 112 sucked? Renzo lost by getting kicked in the leg a billion times… wtg Hughes…

GSP is arguably the best fighter in his weight division. Not the best in the UFC.

Hughes was too afraid to take Renzo down and for good reason.

I can agree with the GSP thing, and yeah really @ Hughes. My friend was like, “aw that’s so nice he’s letting him up!” I’m like, “Actually he doesn’t want to get a broken arm, leg, elbow, neck, wrist or choked unconscious.”

I didn’t actually see this event. I read about it on some of the websites I browse.

Silva deserves to be banned from the UFC.

I’m still pretty shocked BJ Penn lost to Frankie Edgar. I know it was a very good fight and Frankie deserved the win, I’m a very big BJ Penn fan.

I like Penn too. And Silva’s a dickhead.

um what happened with silva?

He did a repeat of UFC 97 and put on a shitty performance.

http://www.graciemag.com/en/2010/04/demian-comments-on-anderson’s-attitude/

Bah blocked at work. Is that about how if Silva puts on another performance like that, he’s out of the UFC?

What’s most on everyone’s tongues about UFC 112 is, without a doubt, Anderson Silva’s posture during his fight with Demian Maia. In the middleweight title bout, Anderson fooled around, hid behind the referee and taunted Maia. There are those who think nothing of such an attitude, who feel it was part of Silva’s strategy. But there are countless others who were disgusted by what they saw, including UFC president Dana White. GRACIEMAG.com spoke with one of the participants in the historic affair: Demian Maia. “I just thought it was disrespectful for him to swear at me during the fight, saying things like, ‘You (explicative) momma’s boy, show me your Jiu-Jitsu.’ That type of stuff. I felt it was disrespectful and unnecessary. Aside from that, it was a normal fight,” says Demian. Once the fight was over, as could be seen on the broadcast, Anderson went on to ask Demian’s forgiveness. He made a speech in the octagon and apologized to the crowd as well. But once at the press conference, he again criticized Maia. He said he felt disrespected by the Sao Paulo native in the lead up to the bout. “He begged my forgiveness and I feel everyone makes mistakes, that’s normal. I feel something influenced him afterwards and he came up with that statement about me having disrespected him. I never made any strong statements and, even if I had, it would have been to promote the fight, which is normal. The fight ends and the two fighters embrace,” he concludes

From that website above.

Did you just watch that clip on yahoo?

Nah, like everything is blocked at work. Didn’t have a chance to get to my PC last night at home either. Silva’s a dickhead. Gah.