Ugh, I need more practice... no 10's yet

Says he who put a 260 HP Mustang into the wall… :rolleyes:

Why not let the kid get some practice and then see what he runs. I doubt anyone can hop right into a 900hp car and bust out amazing times without any practice.

On a side note, Kolar better remember that owes me a 10 second car. :mrT:

Come up on race day. I’m sure then u will click off a 10 sec run. I quit goin to TNT for 2 reason’s.

1. Too many street cars
  2. Poor track prep

On racedays i get 1.33 - 1.34 60’s on TNT’s i get 1.35 - 1.36

On a side note too. You may find your car may go slower with a better 60

welcome to the board… what do you drive?

2002 3500 pick up. I race a 79 malibu

:cool:

Also watch how you stage the car. Difference between a shallow stage and a deep stage can be as much a .08 for some cars

what are you talking about Blue is the best driver in the world…evar

my car runs its proper times… something you can’t say for yourself…

and I also didnt come on here claiming 9 second passes, then barely breaking out of the 12’s either.

that stang could outrun everything you ever owned on the track

you’ll get 10’s. end of discussion. :bigthumb:

he did brag about 10s outa the box

yes…and 9’s with no problems…with a little practice…

Which do you recommend… To be honest, i never really knew the difference between the 2.

you are a fag. were you there? do you know how much psi i was running?? NO

i ran 11.6 @ 130 w/ 1.9 60’ft … . AT 15 PSI!!! you know on what percent that is of my max boost??? 40 fuckin percent…

… hey im not hyjacking 1320’s thread. but i will be in the 10’s right out of the box at 18psi. which is what i was running on teh street. but i had boost controller problems and couldnt boost past 15. so eat it.

ricer excuses…then home come you blew up the rear end?

Shallow staging will give you faster et ( more roll out ) you are really getting a rolling start before the tree goes green. A car like mine that pulls the wheels out of the beams has alot less affect

shallow stage gives you faster trap, deep stage gives you quicker et…i dunno what you’re saying in that post

eat what…“out of the box” means first time out, you’re already out of the box…maybe you should have said “well…maybe after a lot of practice i’ll get somewhere in the 11s…and if i keep driving it i’ll eventually get into the 10s…and if i’m lucky i’ll see 9’s”

and 3 psi on your car is not enough to add .9 seconds