um wtf?

wtf? i didnt mean to make a new topic. i hit post and this happened. wow! someone delete this please

its allmost like every other thread on the fourm pointless by the second post :headbang

Yet another thread that now has to be about the E36 M3.

Can you spot my next mod :shifty

Misaligned body panels?

Regamasters omg omg omg omg

do. want.

bitch I already got that.

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/RN6.jpg

Misaligned foglight covers and one with a hole?

Regamasters?

You can’t really adjust the fog deletes, they don’t fit so well.

The wheels on the red car are Regamasters, I forget which model though.

:rofl @ beginner driver

That cars pimp and so jdm

Regamasters are for Hondas you fag

oh ok

Quit trying to be like JClark and gutting your car, buying all these “race car” parts…you went to the track once and rode in cars…It’ll wear off by spring time and guarantee you don’t go to a track event to race your car :rofl :haha …BUT if you do go, I’ll make it a point to go and be in your class to sail by you :mwahaha :ssh :nana

Freaking quality trash talking in this post.

+25 discontinued JClark Points.

What part are we talking about? The wheels?

Shut up track fag

Thank you.

No, I don’t think he’s talking about the wheels…from my observation he may be talking about the front lip or possibly normal painted fenders.

it’s not racing, I’ve wanted to do this long before I went to LRP, that just fueled the fire, I think it’s ironic that the kid who spent $130 on a tow hook for his ‘NAWSD OUT CIVICCCC’ is preaching to me about adding race parts to a car actually made for it, and IF you ever make it to a track day that I WILL be at, I’d have to point you by anyway.

anything else?

Ah ha ha ha e-battle