Umm, yeah

I won’t lie. I logged in for the first time in a year to post a classified, and of course I can’t. So here’s my feeble introduction in an attempt to get 5 posts and try to persuade you to buy some of my go fast bits that are probably overpriced and you don’t really need them anyway.

I pretty well just eat, sleep, and breath Volkswagen. I fix em for a living, and then I get home and fix them some more. When I’m not fixing them, I’m collecting parts for future repairs. When I’m not fixing or collecting parts, I’m buying more Volkswagens to ensure I have plenty of parts or plenty of work. And if by some weird chance I’m not doing any of those 3, I’m selling one to fund the first 3 options. Exciting, huh?

Couple pics I guess.

My current autocrosser : 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit -

http://dub-tech.com/cars/07rabbit/rab1.jpg

Also have a stage 3+ 2003 GTI (for sale), 2000 Golf, 97 Jetta GT, and 95 S10 pickemup…

Oh yeah, I know you’re readin this Sonny, so call me sometime fagmo :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome
good luck with sales

Welcome

welcome and ya ur right sonny is :greddy:

hi

welcome:beer:

:beer: welcome

welcome back

thats a pimped auto

welcome!

although by now you have achieved your 5th post and moved on over to the classifieds section to push off parts that you no longer have a use for, i still say…
WELCOME!!

welcome

welcome.

Too bad you spend all your time fixing VWs. The rest of us enjoy our cars/trucks by driving them :rofl:

LOL

i just read this now… nice ‘rabbit’… :kekegay:

i’ll hit you up!!!

BUY MY MK4… Kthxbye

not trying to be a dick but did you ever had one catch on fire on you?

welcome

Thanks for the welcome/back :slight_smile:

Sonny, call me :stuck_out_tongue:

Catch fire? A Vw? Not personally, but I did buy a Passat a few years back that burned up…restored and sold it.

welcome