ummm...no

Title says show car…
Clue: look at headlights. :wtf

[youtube=425,350]<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/OyXK5vhY4CY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/OyXK5vhY4CY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>[/youtube]

S15 Silvia headlights on a teg? :wtf

ugly, body kit looks like ass on it

the only thing i liked on it was the CF door panels and head liner

Why did you post this?

:+1

:+1 :+1

why?

It started last week when i was at hess in rotterdam and some kid in a geo metro with 18in spinners, told me to swap a F22(honda) into my car and turbo it. With that being said, i was going to make a thread about what not to do to your car. Kinda like that kid on here with the walmart spoiler. More/less stupid ideas that shouldnt be done. At the time (earlier today) i was in a hurry so i just posted this one… maybe when im not working 85 hours this week ill think about posting it.

85 hours…i think your full of shit…but im not going to start a thread about it

That thing is hooked up! He’s got da NOS purge valve out da hood!

2 full time jobs.

Fuji Color Film Processing in east greenbush 11pm-8am M-F
Sefcu, near from fuji. 830-3pm M-Saturday

and then theres overtime. last week was 83.6 hours.

so call the bs flag all you want.

your 240 should be done by x-mas then

i could care less about it.

main concern its getting a small house. Best time to buy. Couple of friends are splitting rent 4 people/1000(average around here) = 250 a month. not rushing anything. as long as i have to not worry about money next summer im good.

1000$$$ a month…where the fuck are you looking…every single 4 bedroom ive looked at with friends is 1400+ with garage and 2 baths and nothing else including

my house is 800. and youve been in it. 4br and a gargae. there are a couple on wavel for rent. if your really looking ill give you numbers… and i believe the house next door to your old house by kevins is for rent. coldwell banker caled me last week saying one of those houses was for rent at 1100 a month

cars ghey

Were looking for atleast a 2 stall garage though…we all have toys to put away lol

ya have fun with that. you might as well find a 1 bay and grab a portable garage from harbor frieght for 200. or buy a inclosed car port for upwards of 1400.

check out that St. Augustine grass. its absolutly devine.

Weve found them for 1400+…which isnt bad

That car is so JDM! Even the JDM Autometer gauges mounted in the pass side dash! OMG! Is that an SR20! fap fap fap!!!

wait wait wait…

Is that a Vacuum gauge! HOLY CRAP, I JUST SHAT MYSELF!!!