underboosted's Banana civic

never really seen that before, but ok

Got my car painted and body work done for $800 also. You know the right people, you get shit done.

I really don’t care if you don’t belive me. Ask 6spdeg on here. His car did the same thing on his dyno graph.

Morgan can tell you it happens when V-tec is engaged under boost. It has happened to a few similarly equipped turbo B-series. It plays a trick on the Dyno.

IMG]http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t357/blackwaterdefense/B_SERIES002-1.jpg[/IMG]

Man i miss it…

I miss it looking that good. Frank has Stallmer and I to thank for sanding the crap out of that beautiful paint.

So can anybody fix fucked up clear coat on a carbon duckbill?

Nobody?

Bring it to a body shop and have it recleared. I did it with a carbonfiber hood from one of my old dsm’s

Nope.

How much you want for it? :lol srsly tho?

:+1 i am doing it with my carbon hood. They should be able to wet sand it, and then re-clear it.

So I’m getting cams. I already havr Crower double springs W/Titanium keepers and retainers. On the website they have turbo cams, But it says it raises compression. I don’t really want to raise it so should it be turbo cams or the biggest cams they have?

Vtec head please

dmpy ride

go put a shirt on! you look like 200lbs of bird SHIT

“turbo cams” raise your dynamic compression because there is little to no valve overlap to bleed off boost. Obviously your static CR remains unchanged. You will make more torque but you may make more HP with the NA cams. You have to consider the restrictions of the LS head, although not a terrible flowing head there are obvious gains in a v-tec head that make it more suitable for large cams. Having good peak HP is not worth much if the rest of the power curve is lacking. I would research what cams other guys have been using in similar set ups and what the whole dyno graph looks like not just peak numbers. Not to mention how much boost it took to get there.

They make turbo cams for a reason. They will spool the turbo quicker, make more power on less boost and give you the power under the curve that an LS motor needs.

Well my power curve isn’t really lacking and it made 324 for tourqe. No Vtec this year. The car is getting painted and getting cams and Im. Spending money on the camaro this year.

No, do a vtec head. End of story.

car is SOLD!!

thanks guys

Check -rep