Underglow.

Brand New LiteGlow UNDERGLOW KIT-COLOR-Purple. 60$

i want it… whats it include… and any pics?

control module, 4 tubes…umm pretty much everything…and im in guelph ontario

what’s the offset on the tubes? will they stick out from under the car or can they be hidden nicely? how big are they? will i have a problem since my car is lowered? post some pics and more information! thanks

do they change colour and pulse with the sound of bass? more info plz

ok i got a pic of the kit.there are about 5-7 settings i believe for visual and i believe it goes to the bass/sound …theres 4 tubes about 3/4 of a inch thickness, i have a 7 color kit red/blue/green/yellow/white/purple/ something else, same identical kit but module is USED, the original module was used for another kit, but i retrieved it, 80$ for that kit MODULE IS GOOOOD shape.

are you selling this all buy it how much will it cost for everything ??? pm if interested

o m g

lol

not only is this thread 2 fucking years old, but its about underglow… oh fuck is son ever going downhill…

Ban?

love how everyone uses the search tool. but dunno why cant read the date lol. pumping 2 year old threads are not cool… at least pm him…

^ Just about to post that, seriously surreal240, it was 2 years ago AND its UNDERGLOW, go to CT and get some if you really want to make your car SIQ.

holly shit thats cheap… still have em???

+20 whp