Unfired Rock River 24 Inch Varmint AR - BRAND NEW

title says it all, i have a 100% brand new rock river 24 inch heavy stainless barrel ar thats been sitting in the safe for a while and i have not used it. gorgeous gun chambered in .223 wylde but i just havnt got to putting a scope on it and always shoot my other toys so this has been sitting in the back of the safe collecting dust.

the lower was bought local, then everything else shipped direct to me from rockriver. it has rock river lpk, upgraded grip. i do need to check which trigger this was and will get that info to anyone seriously interested.

it looks like this except it has the operator stock on it, no excact photos because im at work.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3K2iQmDc9YvOrhXvRd14LTHNiriBBRMy0-Fe0FXQ5-S_N2sL6mQ.

Shift Prices:

$1600 Complete
$1500 Complete with no BCG
$800 for complete lower
$800 for complete upper
$700 for upper with no BCG

pricing is currently VERY FIRM, i wont take a penny less until i at least try gunbroker… if no serious inquires this will go on there, last gun i had on here for $1700 went off on gunbroker for $2350 so it wont break my heart if i get no offers here, i just figured it was worth a shot and maybe someone was looking for a good quality AR.

I’m interested, but 1600 is a little steep for me right after the holidays. Anything your looking to possibly take in trade?

depends on what you have… best bet is post the things youd be willing to trade and ill tell you if im interested. i have a lot of what i want / need so i am mainly looking for the cash to go buy something else and im 100% confident i could get this or more on gunbroker.

Limited time special $1500 complete for a smooth easy transaction, otherwise this is gunbroker bound within a few days.

SPF, will update tomorrow.

SOLD to a discreet valued shift member, lock her up.

thanks for all those that showed interest!