Upstate Auto Detailed: Frank's Trailblazer SS

Yes that would be greatly appreciated

oh and this is an SUV/car not a truck… but looks damn good quality work as always!!!

Nice and shiny! That cable looks familiar…what is it?

Looks like a 4ga power wire??:crazy
Its similar in color to a VAG-COM…maybe that’s what you meant

nah, it looks like my 9pin, but with a different coating, i thought somebody else was using that. i dont know many who used that cable, thats all.

Vot of all people, you the car audio guy, can’t spot 4ga power cable? :rofl

yea, but it looked like my 9pin when i had it coiled JUST like that in my car in the sun, thats why i asked. its too bad more ppl dont know about it and dont use it. its GREAT!

yea lol its just my kicker 4ga power wire. Im in the process of wiring up my sub and amp.

ah, kool kool. lmk if u need help.

Actually, since you offered, if you know your stuff about car audio then i might need your help with this one. I’ve done a bunch of car system setups before including two of my own but i’ve always changed my headunit out for an aftermarket one. With my TBSS i want to keep the factory headunit but add a sub and an amp. Reason being is because if i replace the headunit in this truck i have to buy like 3 seperate modules to bypass some stuff and keep some other stuff functioning properly. To me its too much a headheache and too much money so i purchased this bass restoration device/Line out converter called an MTX re-q5. Not sure if you have ever seen or installed one but im all tripped up over how to install it. All i know is that i have to tap into the stock speakers wires at the factory amp or behind the deck in order to get a signal to my amp via my rca cables. But im not sure how. So if you could help me out on this that would be sweet because im honestly confused as hell. PM if you think you can help and ill shoot you my cell # so we can meet up.

You’ve seen my car. You know i need your services.

PM sent

what does an exterior detail like this normally cost, but for a car?

sweet interior. Reminds me of my parents old 1990 Astro van

PM me for pricing. IT varies by application.

Think I saw this beast in Niskayuna yesterday…

I feel bad for Frank. I detailed that, then it proceeded to rain for like 5 days in a row. :rofl

hah give him a quick speed detail on the low! :lol

:frowning: fml