Use of NYSpeed Logo?

that car is clean as hell. srsly…great job.

Not a bad GAGT at all. Get the SLP exhaust though, that was my favorite mod when I owned that car, sounds nice and not raspy.

[quote=“newman,post:14,topic:24663"”]

interesting. too bad you can only afford a shitty car. I’d like to see what you could do to something nice.

as far as using the NYSPEED logo, i doubt anyone is going to give you shit… however… you don’t post much… why would you want to promote the forum so much?

[/quote]

I couldn’t agree with you more on getting something worth modifying. You do make a point. I don’t post much. But i’m getting better and the majority of people on here makes this forum worth promoting. Not to attract ass-hats but to show people what NYSPEED is all about.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:18,topic:24663"”]

i like the hair scrunchie on the shifter :stuck_out_tongue:

stuff looks clean tho

[/quote]

Yeah, those were good days. Stupid sluts.

[quote=“double j,post:20,topic:24663"”]

I have seen Luke’s interior lighting, his switch panel looks OEM. He is a lighting engineer, he knows what he is doing in that aspect.

I’d say use it. Beck had the logo on his car and he was perma-banned.

[/quote]

JJ, you the MAN.

Thanks guys for your surprisingly uplifting comments. I will definitely keep you updated as I go along.

[quote=“MidgeX,post:17,topic:24663"”]

luke very nice :tup:

[/quote]

What up Cooley. Hope to catch you at a meet.

[quote=“LUKE_L,post:23,topic:24663"”]

Yeah, those were good days. Stupid sluts.

[/quote]

:lol: awesome.

That’s probably the best looking Grand Am I’ve ever seen

This almost makes me miss my 99 GAGT.

Magnaflow (fbody muffler) exhaust with 2.5" piping front to rear. Sounds good, no rasp, no whine.
I still like the cleared taillenses (with led bulbage)… not too showy, subtle. Better looking then stock and FAR better looking then altezzas. Pretty easy to do too.

Nice looking car, more importantly - nice craftsmanship.

:tup:

not the best pics, but my old ass end for example:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Mustang/DSCN0398small.jpg

clean work mang…

and i dont get how you say you can’t afford a car worth modifying…i spend half as much on my 300ZX than i did on my old grand am :gotme:

obviously, i’m not mentioning everything i’ve thrown into it…

^^^Yeah, u could even have a GTP for cheap.

zwarbyt approves

Clean car there man.I have no idea why everyone hates on them.I really like the looks of them.I bought wifey an 00 Red/black one and she loved it and never had a bit of problems with it in 2.5 yrs.Should of kept it 100% even tho it can’t compare to the Tahoe.
D