Use of NYSpeed Logo?

Is there anything against proudly displaying NYSpeed’s logo? Being that I can only afford a 3.4 GAGT and that I would like to keep it for now.

I want to create a paint mask and paint the logo on. I realize a Grand Am is not the most worthy car to mod, ok should NOT be modded at all, but I think it would be a nice touch to add the logo to my ride.

Comments?

Here is an older project using my GAGT logo.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/242000-242999/242149_81_full.jpg

Here it is installed
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/242000-242999/242149_87_full.jpg

lots of other people will probably end up being dicks, so i wont.

props on asking first :tup:

you have lights in your intake and vents?

Looks like nice work.

[quote=“Geoff,post:3,topic:24663"”]

you have lights in your intake and vents?

[/quote]

I have 1.5 inch strobes in the upper intake cutouts on my front bumper. It looks cool with the Blue on White (Car ext). I have LEDs that I was going to use in the vents but haven’t installed them.

The Panel itself lights up. The rocker switches light when they are turned on.

while the vehicle isn’t one i prefer, i will say that it looks like your clean with your installs… anymore pics?

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:6,topic:24663"”]

while the vehicle isn’t one i prefer, i will say that it looks like your clean with your installs… anymore pics?

[/quote]

X2

I modded a Grand Prix :gotme:
…but, it was just drivetrain mods.

soo can he use the logo?

That is def. a cool little module you made there.

Very nice job man

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:6,topic:24663"”]

[/quote]

Here are a few shots…

Other mods include…

• AD Headlights
  • SD Racing Drilled Rotors (Grand Am’s are notorious for warpping rotors…these didn’t last either, WTF)
  • 180 Amp Alternator from Mr. Alternator
  • Alpine CDA-9827 with Pioneer 6x9s, Factory Components, 2x Profile 400SX and 2x 12" Q-power 700 Watt subs. The subs where a find on Ebay. I have had them for 5 years and they still pound. Anyone else have these?

Misc Mods.

Interior accented with black on the Vent Pod Ring, Radio trim, Door Handles, Dock Locks, Gauge Cluster Trim, Fog Light Panel, and Red/White inlay on the Steering Wheel.

Vinyl inserts in bumper, PONTIAC on wiper cowl, PONTIAC insert on rear bumper, 3rd brake mod, Door sills, and Underside of the Trunk Lid.

I want to paint the nyspeed logo so it will last. I had to replace the front inserts recently because the vinyl only lasts so long.

Very Clean car.

interesting. too bad you can only afford a shitty car. I’d like to see what you could do to something nice.

as far as using the NYSPEED logo, i doubt anyone is going to give you shit… however… you don’t post much… why would you want to promote the forum so much?

nm

haha even newmans compliments are insulting…

Use the logo, nobody will care…

luke very nice :tup:

i like the hair scrunchie on the shifter :stuck_out_tongue:

stuff looks clean tho

wow looks clean man good work!

I have seen Luke’s interior lighting, his switch panel looks OEM. He is a lighting engineer, he knows what he is doing in that aspect.

I’d say use it. Beck had the logo on his car and he was perma-banned.