Utility Trailer - nothing crazy

Now that my truck is gone, I may end up buying a hitch and a small utility trailer.
Im looking for a 4’x6’ / 4’x8’ or something around there. It doesn’t need to hold much. Just your typical trips to Lowes and back.
Im also throwing around the idea of building my own so if you have a busted up one I may want it for parts.
Let me know what you have

I have an S-10 box turned trailer:

Has a tailgate, needs hardware installed.

Most of the wiring is done.

COOL^^^
But wont work for me. Thanks

Justin from Innovative has one. fits 1 snowmobile whatever size that is lol. i can let him know if youre interested. its just a homemade jobber

Cant hurt for more info. Thanks

For 449 cant beat it…

http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/carry-on-trailerreg%3B-4-ft-w-x-6-ft-l-mesh-floor-trailer-1700-lb-payload-capacity

Wow thats damn cheap^^^
Thx

They make another version with a drop down tailgate and a foot longer for another hundred and a half. But you said you want basic. Get a new one, have no headaches!

Here’s Justin’s
5 Feet wide x 10.5 Feet long
Leaf Springs
Has an awesome center of gravity- rolls around easily with a snowmobile on it- balances out nicely
4 Pin harness
1-7/8 Ball
no title- just register it as home made

said throw him an offer

HF has decent ones under 400. My buddy has had one for a while now

HF?

Harbor Freight

$289

^ That’s the one my buddy used for his snowmobile until I bought my 2 place.

I wouldn’t go anything less than 4x8 for a utility trailer. Too many times you’ll want to carry something that comes in 4x8 sheets and just be pissed off with a 4x6 trailer.

perfect
thx!

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

True.
I was thinking 4x6 then welding/customizing it to be bigger

Plus it folds up for easy storage :wink:

I got a 6x8

You sold the truck? Who did it go to???

Yea
Truck went to travison

Damn!

Picked this up Friday, looking forward to putting it together !
Thx guys