V-6 stangs and camaros............

Originally posted by Black_WS6
I used to beat em in my prelude and they are supposed to be around 15.4.
then the ppl you raced didnt know what they were doing and besides who cares who wins when you race against a prelude

Originally posted by Quik
then the ppl you raced didnt know what they were doing and besides who cares who wins when you race against a prelude

:blah:

I used to beat 5.0’s and V6 Camaro’s in my 160hp NON-VTEC prelude… and it had 40hp less than Roland’s lude…

:rofl: Roland’s 2.2L 4cyl made the same amt of power as a 3.8L V6.

Originally posted by Darkstar
:blah:

I used to beat 5.0’s and V6 Camaro’s in my 160hp NON-VTEC prelude… and it had 40hp less than Roland’s lude…

:rofl: Roland’s 2.2L 4cyl made the same amt of power as a 3.8L V6.
i ate up a 5.0 also with a auto z24 on 105 octane. ate it hte fuck up. so what is your point. not all 5.0s are that slow. i would be fun to see a prelude run in the 13s stock. ill even let it run stickies. not bashing it but the fbody 6bangers are know to run in the 14s with no mods. just an aggressive driver and right options

Originally posted by Quik
i ate up a 5.0 also with a auto z24 on 105 octane. ate it hte fuck up. so what is your point. not all 5.0s are that slow. i would be fun to see a prelude run in the 13s stock. ill even let it run stickies. not bashing it but the fbody 6bangers are know to run in the 14s with no mods. just an aggressive driver and right options

ok